iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just the Facts, the Crown virus.

Started by doc henderson, March 12, 2020, 09:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Quote from: Southside on October 07, 2021, 10:22:28 AM
Are the "facts" defined as only being the official narrative? The one that can't keep it's own narrative message straight?

Have you seen the recent "movies" put out by the White House? The one where Biden got his booster and yesterday where he, Yellen, and bankers were discussing the debt ceiling? They are literally being filmed on a movie set with a B grade mock-up of the Rose Garden in the background. I say B grade because yesterday there were spring flowers growing behind Biden.

Facts and narrative are not the same, and there is nothing wrong with questioning credibility.
I did not see that but read the room is setup with  a big teleprompter that doesn't  use mirrors  so it can't  be seen in the videos.  The biggest response I did see on social media was why did they pull the plug after 2 minutes and not wait the 15 minutes your supposed to and explain some of the actual info about  the booster in that time period.  I will go back and look for it.

Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

doc henderson

i would say the facts and people in office have little to nothing to do with each other.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Ianab

A new booster vaccine being developed here in NZ is currently up to the animal trials stage  It's formulated to be a booster to give better immunity specifically against the Delta variant. Uses a different mechanism to the mRNA and other vaccines. 

Still needs to be tested on humans if it's proved to cure the virus in mice (without killing them), so it's probably 12 months away from being deployed, assuming it works and is safe. But if it offers more protection against Delta, that might mean it's possible to suppress it before it mutates further. But vaccines are always a catch up game, the virus has to be known before you can develop a cure or treatment.  

Covid-19: Kiwi-made Delta vaccine in early US trial | Stuff.co.nz

But that's an example of the research that's going on (often behind the scenes) in labs all over the world. But all those new ideas need testing for safety and effectiveness (which some wont pass), and that takes time. 

An early Aus / NZ vaccine was abandoned, not because it didn't work, but because it also created an antibody for an HIV infection. Not an actual infection, but it showed on tests as HIV, because part of the vaccines protein string was the same. It was considered negative enough to scrap that formula because it would have made legit HIV tests useless. 

But don't be surprised if an updated booster vaccine, better tuned to the current virus variants appears next year. Might not be this specific booster shot, but I'm fairly sure there will be one.
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

leeroyjd

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Ianab

This page is interesting. 

Tracking covid-19 excess deaths across countries | The Economist

It compares the reported Covid deaths in countries with the normally expected deaths since the pandemic started. 

Cause of death can be hard to establish, but number of deaths is usually a pretty accurate count. 
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

SwampDonkey

Just wanted to share with you all: the method of injection may induce a rare side effect or eliminate it 100% from the list. This is an intramuscular vaccine.

John gets 'fact checked' - YouTube
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

21incher

Well we just got a call our son and his wife have Covid. He had it in the spring, recovered then both He and his wife got the vaccines this summer. Now they are both in quarantine with the 3 grand kids. Immunity from contracting it and vaccines they received did nothing.
This morning I had a 6 month follow up with my doctor and we spoke about the booster. He recommended I skip it with all the problems I had with the original and said it is basically useless for someone in good health that is vaccinated. It offers no additional protection from the new varieties and I still have immunity from the original vaccine. Looks like if they just keep giving boosters of the same vaccine this pandemic will never end. 
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

doc henderson

well not so fast.  they will hoprfully recover. so the disease and the vaccine may still protect them form dying and or having long term effects.  i hope so anyway.  Delta is more infectious so we are seeing breakthrough cases, but less likely to be severe.  hard to know.  if you die of a breakthrough case, we will all potentially say, should have got the booster.  side effect from the booster, and we will say too soon and massive immune overdrive.  so do what your heart tells you and live with the consequenses.  I hope you all do well.  no one knows the answer for sure.

Larry

I got the Moderna vaccination.  I will be getting a booster shot.  The way I understand it, I can get either the Moderna or the Pfizer booster.  Do I flip a coin or would one be better than the other?

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

doc henderson

moderna was able to produce a better immune responce, but now I think they cut the dose in half to compensate.  so either one is ok, and hard to know anything for sure.

Ianab

Yeah, I don't think the research is done yet, because the booster shots are such a new thing.  One train of thought was to use a different booster from the original shots, as it should trigger a slightly different immune response, and so give a wider level of protection? But no ones has proven that because you have to give the boosters, then follow people for ~6 months to see what actually happened with the different combos. But on the other hand, if you know you didn't have a bad reaction to one vaccine, it might be safer to get another dose of that?

So like the Doc says, flip a coin, because no one knows for sure. Both options should work, and be safe, but exact numbers aren't in yet.

SwampDonkey

Comparative immunity update - YouTube

Dr. Campbell is straight up about it. He is no conspirator. He's been making videos before internet and youtube and has been an educator in health science. His first videos where on VHS tapes. :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Texas Ranger

Getting my Maderna booster tomorrow.  At 80 it is a clear choice.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

peakbagger

Our local Walmart had to close for 24 hours for deep cleaning, there was a big uptick in our rural county and it turned out several employees had Covid but were working. There is a pretty large group of antivaxers in the region plus a lot of tourists that come through town and Walmart is the only nearby grocery store so plenty of chances to get exposed. There was a big festival in town last weekend and the reports were few in the crowd worse masks. The local hospital is full so folks that end up there get flown to whatever hospital has room. 

A very well known local volunteer just passed from it as he was needle phobic and didn't dare tell anyone he was sick until too late. 

SwampDonkey

Pericarditis after vaccination, possible inadvertent intravenous administration. Listen to Kyle's vaccination experience. He will be part of a rally in DC next month.

Kyle's vaccine experience - YouTube

Ianab

Pericarditis IS a known but rare side effect of the vaccine. 

But it's most common cause is viral infection, like the Covid virus.  So even in the high risk group (young males), they are about 4X more likely to develop that condition from the virus. Now they have their lungs, AND heart, and who knows what else compromised, and are in ICU.  

I'm not saying that guy's side effects weren't real, just that they are about 1000X less dangerous than the virus. There has been ONE death linked to the vaccine here in NZ, and it was due to myocardia in an already ill patient. The patient that Covid was most likely to kill anyway. 

Gary_C

I too have been watching the very informative videos from Dr. John Campbell of the UK and believe he has discovered a flaw in the way the vaccines are being administered. There are know risks from animal studies about administering any of the vaccines in a vein (IV) so the vaccine makers specify injections in the muscle (IM). However the "flaw" is unless the needle is "aspirated" ie. slightly pulling back on the plunger and looking for blood before injecting there is a very slight possibility they could be injecting in a vein rather than the muscle. Here is the video where Dr. Campbell describes what may be the problem if you care to watch his full explanation.

Inadvertant intravenous injections

As the video that SD posted, there is a scheduled hearing before congress on Nov. 2, 2021 about relating these adverse reactions that about 5000 people are known to have experienced.

The one thing I could add as advice is if you are scheduled to receive a vaccine in the near future is to ask the nurse administering the shot to aspirate the needle before injecting. It's actually standard practice on an IM shot to aspirate and I am not sure why it has not been standard practice for administering the Covid-19 vaccines. If they are unwilling to comply, find another place to get your jab. I am eligible for a Pfizer booster shot and am now about to schedule that shot for both me and my wife and plan to ask if they will aspirate the needle before injecting.  
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

SwampDonkey

Like Gary said, it is the method of injection that is suspect here. The vaccine is getting into the bloodstream and not strictly into muscle tissue where it is suppose to be. Dr. Campbell has an earlier video with a very qualified scientist from Germany sharing his findings. We are talking rare cases, but very real ones and it is more likely to affect younger males, seems 30'ish, but that number is anecdotal at this time. Kyles first injection went totally fine. To my understanding Kyle has not been infected with COVID-19.

Ianab

It's possible that a mistake in the injection procedure could cause a bad reaction. Not common, but possible. 

It's worth investigating. That's what the side effects database is for. Lil filled in an adverse reaction report in the local one this week, because she had red / sore / itchy arm. She didn't die, or lose an arm, and it's now just itchy. But it's now in the side effect database, because it was a side effect, even if it was more like a big mossie bite. 

If that same effect got to your heart, you might actually get sick. Luckily that seems to be very rare. 99.9% get the sore arm....

SwampDonkey

But you're missing the point. This is not to go into a vein or artery, only muscle tissue and that is what the manufacturer(s) states. The fact that most don't strike a vein doesn't mean it has to happen at all. Before you push the syringe, 'Aspirate before inject'. ;D

Roxie

SwampDonkey that video broke my heart. When he said, "we just need to show it's possible so people don't get disowned by their family."

A very compelling story. 
Say when

Southside

That's a very significant safety issue with the jab if any blood stream intervention raises risks so much.

Even drawing back on the plunger you can still nick a blood vessel and not know it. I did it last week giving an IM injection. Pulled back on the plunger, strong resistance, no blood, administered the shot, removed the needle and there was a drop of blood. It was penicillin and didn't cause any issue, and by no means the first IM shot I have given, so yes it happens.

Multiply that literally billions of times and folks are going to be harmed. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Gary_C

Dr. Campbell has brought this to the attention of health officials in the UK and their response has been to state they have seen no problems so they would have to do a study to confirm if this lack of aspiration is a problem. But first of all, how would they see if it was a problem if they did not aspirate? And second imagine doing a study and half of the participants you gave the injection IM and aspirated and the other half you gave the injection IV which is directly contrary to the manufacturers instructions. How would that be ethical?

This change is a no brainer and so easy to accomplish.

Quote from: Roxie on October 22, 2021, 09:25:30 AM
A very compelling story.
What is even more compelling is what he stated about of the known 5000 or so of victims of these adverse reactions in the last month 6 have committed suicide.  

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Thank You Sponsors!