iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Clark ranger 662 Manuel’s

Started by 68clark662lenny, January 11, 2023, 08:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68clark662lenny

I have a Clark 662 skidder with a 3 speed trans and I redid the gasket and got new seals for the transmission control valve. Had to make a gasket and hope I got the holes in it right. And now I'm not sure if I messed up gasket or got hoses hood up wrong. Any diagrams for hoses and the valve body would be awesome thanks.

Plankton

I believe allied systems still has manuals for clark skidders for download. Free. I printed out the parts and service manual for my 664 a few years back off of there.

68clark662lenny

Ya I got a 662 Manuel but it doesn't show what the gasket looks like as in where holes go. I need a flow chart that tells what gears are supplied from each hose .

mudfarmer

Do you have the transmission manual? I found this on their site but not sure if it is right for your machine: https://www.alliedsystems.com/pdf/Ranger/Service/SM-HR-183LD.pdf

Page 67 of the PDF (labeled page 43 in the image) has a power flow diagram for gears 1-3, lots of good stuff in here actually I hope it is the right one for you.

68clark662lenny

Problem solved, I took the valve body to get seals ordered and the guy pulled it apart to measure seals and he put it back together but he put the center servo in backwards and that's for foward and reverse and switched that around and it was good.

68clark662lenny

Plankton

Thank You Sponsors!