Forum > Technical Support Topics

New Contest

(1/3) > >>

Jeff:
We're goona have another contest! I got the prize, I just don't know what your going to have to do to win it. Any suggestions? No, not the first person from Maine to post, No not the first canadian to molest a moose, This one has to involve everyone. The Christmas contest inadvertantly excluded some of our more technically challenged members, and I don't want that to happen this time.

Ideas are hard to come by. I will tell more about the prize when I get some ideas here!

Jeff:
P.S. This is a really nice prize.

L. Wakefield:
*DanG! I'd be in that technically challenged group, no doubt a-tall. I need that old device a round tuit, cuz I never...         LW

L. Wakefield:
Dude! This ng never ceases to amaze..It just edited my mild swear in the preceding post- put is the asterisks. Now that makes me feel like reeling off all the swears i can think of to see what auto-triggers the censoring function. (Kinda like seeing how far you can spit off the top of a parking arage..) Were it not for your tender ears.. :-X

Gordon:
A contest that is fair for all. Ok this is all that I could come up with. Put all the names in a hat of the people who have posted in the past month and draw one out. Here is my wifes idea---How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop.

Pretty lame ideas, if I do say so myself. ::)

You have a tough job that I wouldn't want right now Jeff. If I do come up with something better I'll post it. But that's all I have right now at the tip of my tounge.

Whats the prize?
If it's that good maybe it should be for Kubota owners only. :D
HEHEHE
Gordon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Sitemap