iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

RIP Old circle blades

Started by woody1, April 14, 2009, 07:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woody1

A buddy of mine had an old 36" solid tooth painted by a youg fellow in town. I found an old 54" solid tooth to put behind it. Came out pretty nice, if might say so myself.

Well, you will have to look in my gallery, cause I can't post them.
Sorry

If you don't want to row, get out of the boat !

Bill_G

Looks nice, sorta like framing a picture

Ron Wenrich

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

woody1

Hi-Country Orange

Chico

Nice never thought about doing that looks really good
Chico
My Daughter My sailor MY HERO God Bless all the men and Women fighting for us today If you see one stop and thank them

epiphoneprs

That looks great. Good idea.

Ironwood

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, got me thinking.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

pasbuild

If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

woody1

There is a 1" spacer between the wall and the first blade and then another 1" spacer between the blades. The spacers really make it look great. He gave the kid a picture and he painted it on the blade. Those solid tooth blades are hard to find. You can find the one hole blades, but the three holers are tough to find. I got the big one on e-bay. He bought the smaller one at a yard sale for $20.00.

Meadows Miller

Gday

Looking Good Woody   ;)  I like it Mate ;) ;D ;D 8) 8)
Wada mean the springsets are hard to find Mate i know off Penty that are sittting idle in sheds allover the joint Downhere Mate  ;) ;D 8) I must be because they where the Std saw that mills have used for 150odd years downunder  ;) :D :D :D People Think Im strange for running Inserts and swearing by them but that must be because i hate running the spingsetts  ;) :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Pondman

Wow
That looks really nice..Gets me thinking also.. :)

woody1

Chris..Would love to have a 60" or larger solid tooth. Could you find one and skip it across the pond ? I had my uncle looking for one in Alaska, no luck. I know there are some out there but most have teeth rusted off from setting in the dirt.

MaddiesDad

Down south in Texas the solid tooth is pretty popular.  Might try some mills down there.

Thank You Sponsors!