iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New makita Chain Mortiser

Started by Brad_bb, July 30, 2009, 12:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_bb

This is not a for sale ad.  I found a Makita Chain mortiser new in the box at my local tool house in their "outlet" store of stuff they are trying to clear out.  They told me it was $1150, but implied that this price was negotiable.  I bet I could get it for $1150 with tax and shipping.  That would be $250 less than the cheapest internet price.  If you are in the market, let me know and I'll go be sure it's still there and I can help you get the deal done.  I can always make them and offer for you and see what happens.  PM me if interested.  It has the standard 23/32 chain.

I did not put this in the for sale section because I am not the seller.  Also, I don't think many of the TF people in this forum regularly check the for sale area for specific TF tools.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

shinnlinger

Brad,

I am not in the market, but think it is cool you are willing to do this.

Thanks.
Shinnlinger
Woodshop teacher, pasture raised chicken farmer
34 horse kubota L-2850, Turner Band Mill, '84 F-600,
living in self-built/milled timberframe home

Meadows Miller

Gday

What size and model  ??? Brad Dad might be in the market for one as he dose afew framing jobs himself and we dont see too many round here  ;)

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Brad_bb

It's the 7104L.  One other guy just PM'd me about it to see if it's still there.  I'll check in the morning.  Regards,
Brad
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

HARLEYRIDER

I noticed that Baileys has a new bar for the chain mortiser in the clearance section....If anyone needs one.
Greenwoods Timberworks

Thank You Sponsors!