iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

aches and pains!

Started by Butlerslogs, February 09, 2015, 09:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butlerslogs

What a week it has been! News is im in for surgery on my left knee (out of action for 6 weeks), i got the mother of all colds! Every thing ached, i couldn't properly Breath for days! And to top it all off i had too have 10 stitches in my left hand index finger! (had an accident splitting kindling, hatchet slipped cut right down the side of my finger, after 3 hours of non stop bleeding i thought it might be best if i told the missus, 25 mins later i was stitched up!

What a week :-[

Magicman

Oh My.  Reading your woes made my ole aches not so much.

Hopefully better days are in your future.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

goose63

Now my right shoulder feels better and thy haven't cut it open to do some grinding on the arthritis in there yet
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

drobertson

Sounds like better weeks are ahead, but this one had to be a rough one.  As to the knee, been there twice,  winter time is about as good as anytime for that, except for the slick conditions with crutches,  having cabin fever with a good reason like a healing knee is a little easier to justify,  you should be ready for spring with passion. 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!