iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

562xp vibrations

Started by Levi Granger, May 20, 2020, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi Granger

New member to the forum here. Been lurking for quite awhile. Had some issues with the 562xp auto tune that I can't figure out. First thing to happen was something in the carb was stuck open(presumably from bad gas) and it flooded the saw till it was coming out of the exhaust. Dealer scanned it for $40 (no codes) and took apart the carb and fixed it for another $40. Now that I have it back in my hands and running I'm noticing alot of vibrations that definitely weren't there before. I also have a 572xp autotune that I can compare to. It's almost uncomfortable to run now and I'm worried if I do continue to run something will break. Any ideas or things to check would be awesome. I believe I bought in 2014. 

Tacotodd

Did you SEE your dealer hook up the saw to the scanner or did he just tell you that he did? If he doesn't know what he is looking at, then it's ALMOST like in the automotive world. A scanner will NEVER just come right out and say "your problem is xxx". It's only meant to give actual running information, of which HE needs to interpret as to what's going on in how the saw is running. If the dealer can't do that, you need to find a different dealer. As far as the vibration problem, I wonder just how much, if any of that will go away if the saw was seen and "diagnosed" by someone that you could actually see do what I'm referring to. You can call Husqvarna and they will give you the part number for the C.S.T. or the long way to say that is the "common service tool". I don't know firsthand beyond that tool if/what is required to hook your saw up to a computer, but whatever MAY have a bunch to do with some GHOSTLY vibrations that were not previously there. Just saying. I hope this helps, because this is just my $0.02.   
Trying harder everyday.

Thank You Sponsors!