iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New to the forum.

Started by RM Farm, September 24, 2014, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RM Farm

Hello all,

I am a newbie to the forum and looking to learn all I can to get the most from my milling experience. I just purchased a Woodland Mills HM 126 (excellent customer service), and finally got it set up. I haven't done anything big yet but am looking forward to making some dust. I don't have any questions at this time, but I'm sure that will change in the very near future. Look forward to chatting with you all.
Thanks, Robert

Woodland Mills HM126; Kubota L3200 with FEL, quick attach forks.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Welcome to the FF, RM.

You'll get the hang of it with practice.....start slow and keep your eyes peeled.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

whiskers

many irons in the fire.........

island boy

Welcome to the forum, RH Farm. Good luck with the new mill and be safe.
Any future questions i'm sure can be answered by someone here.

RM Farm

Thank you all, I look forward to many years of practice. Whiskers, good to see someone close in the forum, only a few miles as the eagle flies between us.
Thanks, Robert

samandothers

Welcome aboard!  Good luck south of the boarder!

thecfarm

RM Farm,welcome to the forum. What's the plan for the lumber? You will like having a sawmill.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

schakey

Think-Dream-Plan-Do

manoverboard

TimberKing 2000, 35hp Diesel, Kubota L3800 w/loader

goose63

Welcome to the FF RM. you are gonna like that hm 126 I put mine on a trailer

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, RM Farm!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

RM Farm

Once again, thank you all. I plan to use the lumber on a lot of projects, to include a goat barn, rabbitry, barn, you name it. I'm sure my wife will come up with some good ideas as well. Goose, that looks real good on your trailer. Once I get an area cleared, I'll pour a pad and build a shed around the mill.
Thanks, Robert

Thank You Sponsors!