iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Bit of Entertainment

Started by Magicman, May 21, 2023, 09:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Alabama's Fairwell Tour:

Older and Slower, but still entertaining last night.  It was not the same without him.

RIP Jeff Cook.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

moosehunter

Saw them in Binghamton NY, 1986? 87?
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Resonator

Maybe it's their last farewell tour, (they've been doing "Farewell Tours" for the past 20 years...) 

One of the most successful legendary country bands of the 80's, they truly mastered the pop - country sound. They were played everywhere (not just on country radio), and were successful because of it. They had 27 number one hits and 7 multi-platinum albums. :o
I'm sure it's like any of the older groups, as long as they wanted to (and are able to) play, they will keep selling tickets and entertaining. smiley_guitarist smiley_trap_drummer
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

doc henderson

want to see them one more time.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Thank You Sponsors!