iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thee Homestead Life & build

Started by Sedgehammer, June 07, 2020, 02:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_belben

nice work.  how much are they getting for a yard of mix?
Praise The Lord

Sedgehammer

@mike_belben thanks

$182 if you don't have an account
$120 if one does - we do thankfully 
Necessity is the engine of drive

Nebraska

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Raider Bill on May 27, 2021, 03:29:40 PM
Do nothing with that arm, nothing.
Trust me.
Nothing.
Did you need a steroid shot after the fact ? My shoulder was soooo painful that she gave me 3 shots. 1 in the shoulder, 1 in the elbow and 1 in my thumb. All 3 now are pain free. Thought surgery was to fixate the pain issue. I can now throw anything I want. The nerves were fixated, so that part is good, but the pain was worse than before the surgery

Raider Bill

I meant do nothing while the shoulder was healing and still in the sling.
I made the mistake of picking up a cast iron skillet from the stove which set me back weeks.

I did end up getting a shot in a tendon after the fact.

Now, over a year later its doing great. I do sometimes tweek it but do do happens.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

HemlockKing

Every time I try to take it easy for a day If I'm feeling a bit of pain I only last till around 10am then I'm gradually picking things up, next thing you know it's been 4 hours later. Well might as well be a work day now 
A1

Sedgehammer

Sedgehammer

Sedgehammer

Sedgehammer

aigheadish

Eek! I hope you are alright Sedge!

At least you have a nice view... Wait... 
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

Nebraska

Sedgehammer

Don't get in a fight with a scalpel when an anesthesiologist has under. Hard to resist......🤣

Now I gotta go spread fertilizer in 2 of the pastures.....🤷🏻‍♂️

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

Sedgehammer

Quote from: mike_belben on November 05, 2021, 05:31:56 PM
Uh oh. What happened?
oh. just still dealing with issues from my accident from several years ago. I was just able to drive again after my first eye surgery in this past January

Sedgehammer

Beautiful sunset this evening with a nice reflection

btulloh

HM126

Nebraska

Agreed,  that is a fine one right there.

Sedgehammer

I was lucky to be there when I was. It only lasted a few minutes

Sedgehammer

We lifted it 3" and we decided to sandblast the frame on the 8.1 liter since it was getting the new box painted. We went with the chassi saver paint, then painted over with rustoleum gloss black. It's not perfect, but looks nice enough.

I ordered a set of 285-65R20 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A K02s & a set of moto metal 970s

I think i mentioned that one of my guys on his trip back from Georgia with a load of lumber had a guy pull out in front of him causing him to lose control and siwng the trailer around into the side of the pickup box. If I didn't, I'll post a pic

HemlockKing

Those k02 tires are great. Ordered them when they came out 2015 and I'll never buy a different tire now. Perfect for highway use with a little extra for the old logging roads
A1

Sedgehammer

Quote from: HemlockKing on December 02, 2021, 12:00:26 PM
Those k02 tires are great. Ordered them when they came out 2015 and I'll never buy a different tire now. Perfect for highway use with a little extra for the old logging roads
I've heard good things. My friend has them on his toyota tundra that he uses in his landscaping business. pulled a lot of trailer and did a lot of hunting off road, had over 80,000 miles on them when he got his new ones. That's what sold me

HemlockKing

Sounds about on par. I had about 120k (KM)  on mine before I swapped them out for another set last oct. still got about 60% tread(did extra driving last year. Won’t be disappointed
A1

Sedgehammer

Finally pouring this area tomorrow......

Will pour this pier tomorrow also. This is for the big post in the center that holds the up stairs up

Sedgehammer

Another beautiful sunset on the farm

Thank You Sponsors!