iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stupid people part 2 million

Started by Raider Bill, July 03, 2021, 11:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-slam-grilling-is-bad

I thought about saying something about this idiot but then I figured he didn't need any introduction.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

HemlockKing

Didn’t read much but sounded like this fella has too much time on his hands and also doesn’t know how to properly spend the time you have in this short life in any meaningful fashion. Let the idiots carry on, if you stopped to throw a stone at every idiot on your way to town, you’d never make it to town.
A1

Roxie

Let him be a lesson for all to see, this is what comes from people that don't eat ribs and chicken from the grill!  

Happy 4th of July!  
Say when

Patrick NC

This is what happens when a child grows up without a strong male influence in their life. 
Norwood HD36, Husky 372xp xtorq, 550xp mk2 , 460 rancher, Kubota l2501, Case 1845 skid steer,

Resonator

Quoteif you stopped to throw a stone at every idiot on your way to town, you'd never make it to town.
To paraphrase what Winston Churchill said.  smiley_thumbsup
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Jeff

I say we seek him out with a Ronco solid food injector loaded with ghost peppers to fortify his nether regions,  then let him recover on an adult potty chair charged with Kingsford Briquettes, 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawguy21

And guys like him vote and reproduce! He is entitled to his opinion but leave us grilling fiends alone.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Southside

Of course he went from a nobody to now everyone is talking about him so the internet will find him. 

Might just be a publicity stunt along the lines of all the "leaked" "personal photos" that celebrities keep on their cell phone. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

scsmith42

I think that this guy may give him a run for his money in the "intellectually challenged" department...

What is it like to fire an AR-15? It?s horrifying, menacing and very very loud  - New York Daily News

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

mike_belben

They shoulda handed that sissy something without a buffer spring to write about.  300win mag bolt rifle or 460XVR pistol etc.
Praise The Lord

Patrick NC

You can bet your ass that these won't be broiled in the oven or pan fried. I'll post more pics as the process unfolds!
Norwood HD36, Husky 372xp xtorq, 550xp mk2 , 460 rancher, Kubota l2501, Case 1845 skid steer,

Patrick NC

Patrick NC

Patrick NC

Best part is that these are from a beef that I raised!

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

btulloh

Well I hope you brought enough of those for the whole class. 

They sure do look good!
HM126

Don P

Oh well, seems I'm outta step. I burned the 500 gallon tank full of scrap to make another batch of charcoal today. Happily I won't have to share after that article  :D.

Patrick NC

Southside

Hard to get them to clamp, but processing is fast.  :D

JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
White Oak Meadows

barbender

Patrick, I almost got lynched as a 13 year old by a bunch of cowboys I was sharing lunch with in a ranch mess hall, for leaving the bone with meat on it like that. Now I make it look like it's been processed by those beetles they use to clean skulls for European mounts😁
Too many irons in the fire

barbender

Southside, you and I look like we have the same employee in charge of sawdust cleanup around the mill😁
Too many irons in the fire

Roxie

Say when

WDH

He has always had a chicken fixation ever since he came back from Georgia. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: Southside on July 03, 2021, 09:50:56 PM
Hard to get them to clamp, but processing is fast.  :D

12x12x12" wood box with hole in top set blade height at 12-1/8
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

WDH

I don't think Woodmizer has a scale for that.  Maybe Southside should develop a proprietary "Chicken Scale". 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

YellowHammer

And it's painted Woodmizer orange.  It's a good thing you don't have Baker.    
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

mike_belben

How often do you saw the clamp?
Praise The Lord

Southside

The chain turner really becomes invaluable with this type of "quarter" sawing.  :D
JD Processor
Riehl Edger
White Oak Meadows

Claybraker

I just pulled my brisket at 190 degrees  internal. Neanderthals did use fire. Sapiens improved the technology.

Bradm

I would like to know what qualifies the writer of the anti-grill story as an expert.

Best steak I ever had was a thick remnant (around 32oz) from a piece of sirloin that I saved from being turned into hamburg.  It was slow cooked over 3 hours on an open fire pit grill and went lasted about 5 minutes once I started eating it.  Dang it, now I want steak for dinner.

TimRB

I have a hunch the writer was just trolling, but I can't help but wonder if he would get PTSD from firing an AR15.

Tim

mike_belben

Quote from: Bradm on July 05, 2021, 07:26:08 PM
I would like to know what qualifies the writer of the anti-grill story as an expert.

Self-delusion.
Praise The Lord

Sedgehammer

Quote from: Patrick NC on July 03, 2021, 09:35:52 PM
The aftermath!

Ummm, Patrick. That's NOT the aftermath........ Just sayin....... :D
Necessity is the engine of drive

K-Guy

Quote from: WDH on July 04, 2021, 07:58:53 AMHe has always had a chicken fixation ever since he came back from Georgia. 

Just curious???

The devil went down to Georgia. With a chicken???
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

Patrick NC

Quote from: Sedgehammer on July 06, 2021, 07:43:17 AM
Quote from: Patrick NC on July 03, 2021, 09:35:52 PM
The aftermath!

Ummm, Patrick. That's NOT the aftermath........ Just sayin....... :D
I know. Just didn't want my story to have a crappy ending! ;D

WDH

Stan, you were down there at Jake's when he started all this talk about chickens.  

Southside

I was poultry, when poultry wasn't cool..... smiley_guitarist
JD Processor
Riehl Edger
White Oak Meadows

mike_belben

Ive said quite a few times that before jesse james, the DIY movement and youtube, it was quite unpopular to have dirty clothes and hands.  

Back when harleys were pastel and every high school kid was gonna go off and make a fortune with that bachelors degree. 
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!