iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sharon Williams Acton

Started by Jeff, September 18, 2021, 07:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick NC

Kelly and I are praying for y'all.  Please accept our condolences. 
Norwood HD36, Husky 372xp xtorq, 550xp mk2 , 460 rancher, Kubota l2501, Case 1845 skid steer,

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

maple flats

So Sorry to hear that. Losing a loved one is never easy, but be glad she is in her eternal reward, with the Lord at her side.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

21incher

Sorry to hear your loss. Our prayers are with you.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

doc henderson

Lovely Lady!  Great Mom!  Godspeed Jeff, Tammy and family!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

dgdrls

So very sorry,  Our condolences and prayers for Tammy you and the family,

D

samandothers

Very sorry to hear of her passing.  It is a difficult and sad time when one looses a parent. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

stanwelch

So sorry to hear this Jeff.  Give Tammy a hug for me. 
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

beenthere

May Sharon rest in peace now. 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Chuck White

My condolences to your family Jeff & Tammy!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

GAB

Quote from: Jeff on September 18, 2021, 07:55:42 AM
Wildflower's Mom, and the best mother in law a guy could ever have went to be with the Lord and Tammy's Dad last night.  Many of you knew and met her at the pigroasts. Some of you just a month ago.  We love you mom.
Jeff; reading your announcement make me both sad and glad.
I'm glad to read that you thought so highly of your MIL.
I'm sad to hear of her passing.
Wishing you and your family strength and please accept my condolences at this difficult time in your lives.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

SwampDonkey

My condolences, sorry for your loss. I believe I met her, but I never had the privilege to have a chat with her. Take care.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Paul_H

Our condolences to you and Tammy ,Jeremy and Stacy
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Tacotodd

Jeff, I know that upon my short meeting and conversation with her that she seemed to really enjoy meeting all of the people at the roast. I know that what I'm going to say now is hard to read BUT I believe that she'll have just as good of time meeting people on the other side. Take that information in comfort my friend.

Your other other family is here for you when you need us, just give the word!
Trying harder everyday.

Wallys World

Sorry for your loss. May God be your comfort in the time of need.
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

upnut

My condolences.....may the peace and tranquility of da U.P. be a salve for your pain...

Scott B.
I did not fall, there was a GRAVITY SURGE!

jb616

Sorry for your loss Jeff and Tammy. 

WDH

Such a sweet Lady.  Glad that I got to meet her many times.  She was one of the people that made the Pig Roast special. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Wudman

Prayers to you and the family.  Godspeed.
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

ronwood

Tammy and Jeff,

Sorry for your loss

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Thank You Sponsors!