iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Local tree guy dies

Started by Sawyerfortyish, November 21, 2021, 07:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawyerfortyish

About a week ago a local tree guy that brings me logs all the time and was healthy as a horse died. It was a busy night  for emergency service people around me. A plane had crashed in a swamp and the EMS crew had split up into 2 groups to handle the work load that had suddenly popped up. This tree guy had tested positive for covid and was on medication to treat it. I don't know if he was under the care of a DR or if he was self medicating. But anyway a side affect of the meds he was taking is possible blood clots. And this is exactly what happened to him at the worst time it could happen. All emergency crews had there hands full so another crew from farther away had to be called in and by the time they got there it was to late

samandothers

Sad news for someone to pass unexpectedly.  Sorry for the loss to the family and friends.

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

SwampDonkey

I feel for you man. It sure is tough when resources are all tied up and a buddy is hurt'n.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

firefighter ontheside

Sad to hear of this.  In this business we go from sitting around with no calls to having more calls than we can deal with.  We have mutual aid agreements with neighboring agencies to fill in when that happens.  It does add to response times.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

farmfromkansas

Too bad more people can't just be given some cattle wormer and get well. Heard that there is a intestinal parasite that causes people to think they are gay, and if they take some cattle wormer they are cured back strait.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

Tacotodd

ffk, maybe I should give some to my one of my nephews and one of my stepdaughters ;D ;)
Trying harder everyday.

Thank You Sponsors!