iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

HI!!

Started by MsBeast, June 15, 2001, 09:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsBeast

;D  Hi, I am MsBeast.  I am married to Timberbeast and get to see all the neat wood he cuts!  I do get to go use the mill maybe once a year and have fun while doing it!  I am not a logger but I am interested in Timberbeast's job, this site tells me a lot of info, thanks, Jeff for the neat site.

Jeff

Thanks Msbeast and welcome! Don't need to be no logger to belong to this board! (You just gotta like em a little :))
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Hello Msbeast, I look forward to your joining in on some of our dumb stuff. :)

MsBeast

Don't worry, I like loggers a lot!  No dumb stuff, just fun stuff.....hangman!  Don't worry, I didn't hang you!!

cointoss

Hello Ms.Beast, just saw your thread.  I am glad Timber gave me an invite on over here, real nice people and pretty informative on the wood buisness. We need to get Oldguide to visit here too.  I know he would add quite a bit with his knowledge and experience.
cointoss

Bill Johnson

Hi MsBeast
Welcome to the board. Hope you find it as informative and enjoyable as I do.
Bill
Bill

Jeff

Bill,
Did you get your hat?? I don't remember hearing from you. Has the border done it again? Or the Moose? I sent you one back when others were getting them.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gordon

The moose is just stopping by to visit a friend or two along the way. :D

Got to remember no Saturday delivery up that way. Just hope the moose didn't give it to a friend.

Gordon

RavioliKid

Welcome, MsBeast!

I'm another one of those people who just happens to like trees, wood and loggers.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Kim

8) 8) 8)
RavioliKid

Kevin

Howdy;
Is this the same MS Beast that moderates a firearms chat forum?

MsBeast

Thanks for the welcome!  ;D  I really need to remember to come here and visit!!!!!!!

Kevin: Yep, that is me....I moderate with a 2x4.........get out of line and I give them a smack with my 2x4!  I don't think that cointoss ever got a whack with it....Timberbeast may have!!!!  haha

Thank You Sponsors!