iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Feels Like

Started by Autocar, October 28, 2011, 04:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

A peace of my heart is missing, this afternoon our 16 1/2 year old Maltese died in my wifes arms. Over the years we have had four dogs die from old age and every time it is like losing a child and again my heart is broken  :'( !
Bill

ely

tough times, to me its like something missing from my world when a pet leaves. hang in there.

CarlR

I feel for you; was in that same place not too long ago.  Be patient with each other, that pain takes a while to fade.
Deere 6410 with high tensile twine skidding emerald bored ash...

tcsmpsi

Quote from: Autocar on October 28, 2011, 04:46:04 PM
A peace of my heart is missing, this afternoon our 16 1/2 year old Maltese died in my wifes arms. Over the years we have had four dogs die from old age and every time it is like losing a child and again my heart is broken  :'( !

I empathize with your loss, and know well the sadness of burying and/or losing a great  canine companion.

We also know what it is to bury a child.  I find no comparrison.
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

T Welsh

It,s never easy. take the time to grieve and then get over it and start thinking of all the great times in you and your wife,s life that dog has given to you! some of the hardest times of my life have been over losing one of our dogs. Tim

WDH

I understand exactly where you are at.  I am very sorry to hear this.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Norm

Always tough to lose a good dog especially when they've been with you for that long. Sorry to hear this Autocar.

thecfarm

So sorry to hear of your lose. That breed is a big white dog,good at guarding?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

T Welsh

Autocar, I searched this morning and found this from logdog awhile back.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGODurRfVv4&feature=player_embedded#!
It helps. Tim

Thank You Sponsors!