iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hoping Santa did you Fine Folks right!

Started by 1woodguy, December 25, 2012, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1woodguy

hope you all got wonderful toys! And have a wonderful day with family and friends
P.S.  Santa brought me coal and a bucket of (something that smells bad)
  Guess shooting reindeer off the roof all those years ago wasn't a good idea
:christmas:

Experience is a rough teacher first you get the test later comes the lesson!

Magicman

Well, at least you got a new bucket and didn't kick it.   :laugh:    :christmas:
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Woodkiller

Santa brought me a 60" extreme duty log can't and a 3foot hookaroo. That log can't is the bees knees. Log right of course!

Chuck White

We're having a good time here!

Santa brought me an electric (12v) winch.

Now I just need to figure out how to get it mounted on the mill.

Should come in handy, Thanks Santa.

Hope everyone else has a good one!

:christmas:    :new_year:
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Texas Ranger

Tornado warnings for another 30 minutes, so, spent my morning watching radar and weather.

Merry Christmas, and I hop no one has one of these.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

But you are sending those warning up to me.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

two tired

not wishing you any bad weather magic but I will be glad to get rid of this storm. not verry real bad here so far, hope everyone stays safe and may you all have a merry  christmas.
when wondering about weather conditions call the dog in and see if he is wet

captain_crunch

I can always use the coal in my forge ;D ;D and never can have too many buckets
Merry Christmas to all

:christmas:
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

Meadows Miller

Gday

Things will come good for you Ty I am sure of that Merry Christmas and All the Best for the New Year Mate  ;) ;D  smiley_thumbsup  ;D 8) 8)

Santa and another one of his helpers just left me a msgs on the phone sayin I can't shift that mill before xmass too busy ! shift it your bloody self   :) ;) :D gonna by My own bloody semi in a few weeks time hopefully or just long term hire one ;)

Regards Chris

4TH Generation Timbergetter

Chris Burchfield

I got a new pair of Liberty Bibs this year.  Several years back I got 600 lbs. of coal.  No I wasn't that bad.  It was forge coal I'd asked for.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

thecfarm

Friends and family were gathered together to enjoy company,food and just getting together. Seems it's hard to get the family together now. Everyone is or they think so busy and have no time.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!