iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tree Lounge

Started by ARKANSAWYER, October 21, 2004, 09:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARKANSAWYER

I am proud to say that I own two Tree Lounge deer stands.  I have found nothing safer or more comfortable then these.  But the reason for this post is because Tree Lounge sent me a new video free that has their products on it and the back section is of "Return to Moonshine Island".   MAN WHAT A HOOOT!   You have got to get you one of these videos.  If you do not bust a gut laughing at this then your funny bone is broken.  Margaret is a FOX for sure.
   As for the tree stand it may be a bit higher priced then that junk at Wal Mart but they are worth it.  They are the "WoodMizer" of tree stands.  I have killed more and bigger deer since I got mine.  I can stay longer and higher in the tree and you can even sleep in it safely.  It is not reconmended that you sleep in one but if you fall asleep you will not fall out.
  Go to www.treelounge.com and see if you can get a free video of Margaret in "Return to Moonshine Island"
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Tobacco Plug

Arky,
If you can, you should get the Red Neck Huntin' Club video.  In it Margaret is invited to join a club so that she can help pay the lease they have and cook for them.  The men of the club think she won't kill any of their deer.  Boy are they wrong.  
I have a tree lounge, too, and wouldn't trade it for any other stand made.  My biggest problem is that it is so comfortable that I fall asleep too easily. :)
How's everybody doing out in cyberspace?

Buzz-sawyer

Arky
My 2 Favorite parts of that video are when she is draggin her deer outta the slough and a gator starts chasing her.....but she wont let him have the deer!!! Then I especially like when MAGNUM MAgie spine shoots a few bucks and you can see smoke comming out of the wound.... Good family fun 8) 8)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

ARKANSAWYER

There is some good stuff in there.  The part about the snake had my wife laughing so hard she shed tears.  
  There is nothing like getting up a tree before daylight and watching the world come to life.  Then in the afternoon when the sun warms you up and take a nap like a baby.  Best part of deer hunting.  
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Norm

Got my DVD in yesterday from the tree lounge folks, Patty and I watched it after work. Great stuff, that Margaret is a hoot! :D

Buzz-sawyer

Norm
Now the trouble is, You will be comfortably  sleeping 30' in the air all deert season now! :D
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

ARKANSAWYER

That Margaret is something.  I have had them cotton mouths drop into the boat before while frog gigging.  It is a matter for concern.  Got to watch them gators.
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!