iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

North West tour

Started by snowstorm, June 19, 2017, 09:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

It was in for us too.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

capt dick

Here is what she looks like.Was  there for a week on second trip and sun was out every day.     

LAZERDAN

WOW  you got alot closer than we did.  When were you there for that picture, We just got back, my ears still ain't popped.  we did see people bicycle ists Riding in with camping gear. Yikes        Lazerdan

snowstorm

flew out of Anchorage sunday nite at 10 pm. after a 30min delay. that being 1 engine would not start. the captain explained  that 1 starter pack??how ever they start a jet was bad but it was ok to fly with 1 that worked. it did start after a while with plenty of smoke. back in maine at 4 pm monday. it was a long ride

Percy

Got your PM GAB. Make sure and look me up. My cell # is in the PM. Text me or call . Ill be watching for you. 8)
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

coalsmok

That is a beautiful stretch of country.  I was lucky enough to get paid to drive the Alcan highway once and work the rails between Seward and Fairbanks twice. Was very glad to have done it. Seen it at three mile an hr and fished all the way.

Thank You Sponsors!