iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

going west to see the folks!

Started by m wood, April 10, 2014, 02:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m wood

Mom has a honey do list for me and I can't wait to get at it ;D.  Haven't seen my folks in 3 years, although we talk a couple times a week.  Since I was out last my dad has had a minor heart attack and my mom has had 2 knee and one back surgery.  My sisters, god bless them, are right there but noone can clean the gutters and change a toilet like their baby son, or so they say :D.  Cannot wait, just got out of work and I'm itchin to go!!
mark
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Have a safe trip and bring me back a surprise.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Den Socling

It's fun visiting my 92 YO father in Phoenix.  ;) Trying to beat back weeds and bushes that all have thorns enough to impale  you. I'm now taking a break from running a drain auger. A Eucalyptus has it clogged. It must be at least 120 in the sun!

m wood

Yikes Den!  I'm going to Puyallup, Wa.  I bet its not a 120 there :D
I am Mark
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
check out FB

terry f

Can you go any farther, I guess if you were in eastern NY.

thecfarm

The sisters say they can't???  ::)   Yep,they just save all the jobs they don't want to do for their little brother. A 3 years list is a long one too.  ;D Have a safe trip!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

giant splinter

If you have any spare time while you are near Newport Wa. give me a growl. Im not home very much but if you are doing a road trip we could meet up.
Have a safe trip.
roll with it

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

coxy

yes have a safe trip and take some pics please    p.s watch the law they don't like us new yorkees  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jason_AliceMae Farms

Mark - have a great trip!  Just don't mention you are from NY or you will have to explain that NY is much bigger and much better than NYC.

Safe travels
Watching over 90 acres of the earth with 50 acres being forest.

Someday I would like to be able to say that I left thes 90 acres healthier than when I started watching over them.

drobertson

Have a great trip! nothing better than seeing family and the folks,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

I wish you safe travels and happy times during your visit.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

Quote from: Jason_AliceMae Farms on April 11, 2014, 07:24:11 AM
Mark - have a great trip!  Just don't mention you are from NY or you will have to explain that NY is much bigger and much better than NYC.

Safe travels
:D :D :D :D :D :D

m wood

Thanks all for the well wishes.  Coxy and Jason, funny thing when I moved here 15 years ago...everyone I knew thought NYC was the entire state(not confused w empire state)  :D  just had no idea!  So here we are in Cleveland and connecting in Dallas for Seattle.  Tech is an awesome thing sitting here with my son's kindle on my lap  :).  Kinda ignoring my wife so I'm logging off for now fellas.  Check in later...still thinking of a surprise for Post-on (DanG spell check). :D
I am Mark
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
check out FB