iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Resharp coupon.

Started by jrkimroxie, August 20, 2011, 11:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrkimroxie

When I bought my new LT28, it came with a Resharp coupon for 10 blades resharpened free. Should these be sent in the flat blade box that came with mill, or do I package them otherwise ?
Loving life 1 log at a time !!!!

Wallys World

I've always sent them in the box that they came in. Seems to be no problem with that way.
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

Magicman

Yes, send them to ReSharp in the flat blade box.  They will probably ship the resharpened blades back to you in a cube box.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

trapper

If 15 came in the flat box send all 15 in and pay the extra to get the extra 5 sharpened.  Less shipping charge per blade that way.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

jrkimroxie

I can't send in all 15, some were the victim of a new operators learning curve. splitwood_smiley

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

pineywoods

Quote from: jrkimroxie on August 20, 2011, 10:45:27 PM
I can't send in all 15, some were the victim of a new operators learning curve. splitwood_smiley

Uh oh, turner/clamp or backstops ?  ::)
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

jrkimroxie

No mill steel hit "YET",  but I had 2 or 3 bands break at the seams a couple months ago. They broke on different logs, and I never seen any steel in the wood. I assumed something may have gotten between band and wheel.  I do have a couple bands that donated teeth to some yard trees given to me.  >:(

Magicman

Send those back to WM!  All bands with weld breaks will be replaced free of charge.   :) 

I also subscribe to the band replacement program with WM which guarantees that my blade inventory will remain constant.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

caveman

We too had a resharp coupon to get 10 blades sharpened.  We sent the blades back to WM in the flat box that our blades were in when purchased.  They returned them in a cube that they charged us for.  I preferred the flat box since it was easier for us to store.  I thought they only replaced boxes that were damaged beyond usefulness--ours was in good shape when we sent it out.  Hopefully, we will get back to sawing soon and have some dull blades to send to WM.
Caveman

Magicman

It is my understanding that if you want your blades returned in a flat box, you have to request it.  I do not know if the different size/shape boxes affects the shipping cost.

Thank You Sponsors!