Folding bands video

Started by homesteader shane, August 23, 2011, 07:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

homesteader shane

I am new to the form, finally something worth looking at on the net
I found a good video on folding bands up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKXjLDQy9Yo&feature=relmfu

Magicman

Welcome homesteader shane, to the Forestry Forum.  Yes, there are many "goodies hiding around the forum.  There are many extras just below the Forum header above, plus the sponsors listed to your left.  And, you also have us.

Tell us a bit about yourself, your sawmill, and your sawing interest.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

homesteader shane

Hi all
I am running a norwood lumber light and love it, I have been milling in eastern Ontario for about 6 years now as a mobile saw set up. My dad built me a trailer to rest the mill on, I can set up and be milling in 10 minuets no hydraulics needed.
I have been reading the form every day  for a couple of months now and found alot of great information

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

WoodenHead

Where are you located Homesteader Shane?  I am also in Eastern Ontario (between Smiths Falls/Brockville).

So you like your Norwood mill?  I'm looking to purchase a stationary mill, but I'm not sure what to get.  Norwood is on my list to look at.

Dan_Shade

welcome newbee, and happy birthday!
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

homesteader shane

I am north of belleville Ontario newbee
can't beat Canadian made and the customer service is excellent.

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Shane!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!