iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A new member .......

Started by Murf, September 28, 2004, 12:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murf

Hey folks, there's a new nut-bar loose around here, ME!!!!

I have been tinkering & fabricating as a hobby for years, some of it even worked out right.  :D

I am in VERY early retirement due to a medical problem, but hoping to get back to work in the future, any job is easier than trying to finish the "Honey-Do" list...... ;)

Presently I'm designing and building a firewood processor, I burn a lot of wood trying to keep the Boss and the Head of Domestic Affairs warm all winter.

If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

DanG

Welcome, Murf. You gonna like it here. Lots of wacky ideas floating around. You'll run across them as you read through the back postings.

I know a family of Murphy's around here. You're probably not related, but wouldn't admit it if you were. ;D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Frickman

Welcome aboard Murf. By your description you resemble alot of us here and fit in already.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

CHARLIE

Grab that old nail keg over by the wall and drag it over here by the potbellied stove. Sit awhile with us and you'll hear some good stories from some mighty fine people. Might learn some stuff too and we might learn some stuff from you too. Welcome Murf!
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Roxie

Welcome Murf!  That's a fine looking partner ya got there!
Say when

Murf

Thanks folks..... this looks like a great place to hang out.

The little feller is Jackson, my Deputy Dog.

He's a cool pooch, he likes truck drivin', tractor ridin' and boating, then mellowin' out in fronta da fire with the missus afterwards in the winter.

Just don't try to take to much of HIS stool if you value your toes.

Forest work is his speciality, he's in charge of marking the trees and chasing the squirrels, now if I could just teach him that a black bear is NOT a form of squirrel ........
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Thank You Sponsors!