iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hello

Started by Millard P, February 19, 2006, 12:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Millard and I have been corresponding for a bit now. I am glad to see him on the forum. :)   There is a good chance that he and I may work together on some stuff beneficial to the forum and its members.

Welcome Mildred!  ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Millard P

You better wink, Jefferina!

beenthere

Quote from: Millard P on February 22, 2006, 01:13:38 PM
........... best aggitation seems to come from stirring the RED with the green (if you haven't noticed, being a Farmall man, .........

Us 'green' don't have any envy so we don't need to get aggitated. We can and do feel a tiny, tiny bit sad for those who haven't 'caught up yet' to the real thang.   ;D ;D  We understand not everyone can cross the finish line first......... :o ::)   I sure hope this 'position' isn't aggitatin to anyone..... :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

dail_h

The red and green thing went right by me 'cause anything besides ORANGE is a noncolor
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Jeff

I tend to like red AND green.  ;D Almost time to start thinking about dragsaw season.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Millard P

Neat little rig, Jeff, but I'd try a little heavier duty seat than that plastic one ... and maybe a bull-rope and an eight second timer - Yee Haw!

PS: Organge is good - sort of a shade of RED!

thecfarm

I only seen a few drags saw,can't really remember seeing any on wheels.Would be a good idea.I would rather see it blue
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!