iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Borneman layout temp

Started by brendonv, June 15, 2014, 09:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brendonv

Does anyone here know anyone within the tfguild?  Ive emailed multiple times and have not gotten a response. I am looking for a big al, it says possibly available in june, but like i said, have gotten no responses.
"Trees live a secret life only revealed to those that climb them"

www.VorioTree.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vorio-Tree-Experts-LLC/598083593556636

Dave Shepard

Member bmike here is the VP, he would know who to talk to. you can also go to tfguild.org and get the phone number off the bottom. I see it's back to a Becket, MA, number, so I don't know who is in the office now. If you still can't get in touch with someone soon, I'll try to get you an answer.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jim_Rogers

I'm researching the availability of the templates now. I'll get back to you with some information as soon as I can.
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

bmike

Quote from: brendonv on June 15, 2014, 09:47:36 PM
Does anyone here know anyone within the tfguild?  Ive emailed multiple times and have not gotten a response. I am looking for a big al, it says possibly available in june, but like i said, have gotten no responses.

Sue Warden is in the office. See the contact number at the bottom of the web page.

Who / which email did you use to contact us? If you aren't getting a response it bothers me as someone usually responds in a day or two at the latest. We might not be getting all of our emails.
Mike Beganyi Design and Consulting, LLC
www.mikebeganyi.com

Jim_Rogers

I emailed Sue and spoke to her this morning.
Their shipment of templates is over due and she hopes that they'll be in by the end of the month at the latest.
She said she had at least 5 back ordered to be sold out of the 30 or 40 coming in.
So once she has her shipment she should be able to open up the online store again for this and there shouldn't be a problem getting orders filled.

Jim Rogers
PS. I may see her face to face on Thursday. If I do and I get any new info, I'll update this on Friday.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

brendonv

Thanks guys. I got a reply this morning to my last inquiry.

I was using info@tfguild.org. The last email that got answered was from the contact form. I'm sending from yahoo.  I sent two others in the last month.  Not sure whose end but thanks for the speedy response.

I never called as I usually surf at night and don't expect a phone pickup.

If anyone sees them before I do let me know. I'd love to have one next month.

www.VorioTree.com

witterbound

I think I've got one hanging on my barn wall that I don't need .  Let me know if you want to buy a used one.

brendonv

Hey. Send me a pm. What would you like to get for it.

www.VorioTree.com

Thank You Sponsors!