iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Breakfast at Don K's

Started by Radar67, October 20, 2007, 10:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radar67

If you ever get the chance to visit Don K for breakfast, you may well get one of these....

It was almost more than I could eat and it was loaded with good stuff.  :) It was a fine breakfast.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

WDH

I don't remember anything like that..........well, I wasn't there for breakfast. 

I guess that I will have to visit DonK at breakfast time ;D :D :).  That sure looks good.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

It do look good!  Where's the grits? ???
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Dave Shepard

So, what's that thing stuffed with anyway?digin_2 ;D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Radar67

DanG, we waited for the grits at your place. We knew you being the connoisseur of grits that you are, it would be worth the wait...and it was.  :)

Dave, the stuffing included cheese, mushrooms, onions, bell pepper, lettuce, tomato, and sausage. Don may have slipped in some other stuff I didn't catch.  :D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Don K

Anybody that ever wants to come by for a omelet let me know. I can slide one off on a plate every 5 minutes.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Thank You Sponsors!