Sponsors:

Happy Father's Day

Started by Mooseherder, June 16, 2013, 11:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

I hope everyone is having a great day.
Happy Father's Day. :)

clww

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sawguy21

I am not a dad but am stepfather to one and grandpa to five girls (blended families) so I guess that counts.  ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Bibbyman

I lucked out.  I'm home alone.  8)

Mary's off on an extended weekend visit with son Chris and daughter-in-law Heather.  Heather's mom is there too. 

Both sons sent me a text message.  Nothing from granddaughters as of yet.  They are over at their dad's.  Too wrapped up with boys to think of ol'dads.   :embarassed:
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Texas Ranger

My dad and I 30 years ago, just before his passing.  Still miss him.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

All three of the children made it by to wish me a Happy Father's Day, making it truly Happy.  It is interesting that everyone seems to have a different name for me.  Marty calls me Dad, Deb calls me Daddy, and Donna calls me Poppa.  All of the Grandkids call me Pop.  When Pat calls me I always say "what?".   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Texas ranger,I have to ask,what was the meaning of you 2 dressing alike and posing too?
Happy Father's day to all.
I am only a Father to 2 dogs.  :D  But I still get the Father's Day cards from the step kids,even though they both was out of the home by the time I met their Mother. The wife always gets me a card from the dogs.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Texas Ranger

Tradition, cfarm, tradition, and me being a smart aleck.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Texas Ranger on June 16, 2013, 09:44:19 PM
Tradition, cfarm, tradition, and me being a smart aleck.

I remember 30 years ago, people would dress alike for pics. Especially family members....it was a tradition.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

LeeB

Today a was a good day. Bar B Queued brisket sausage and pork ribs. Lindy made tater salad, beans, slaw and homemade nanner pudding. Had daughter, SIL and grandbaby over along with some good friends. Happy Father's day to all of you.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Texas Ranger

Poston, I was a product of my father, a lot like him, and growing more like him in my/our age range.  Yeah, he was a role model.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Texas Ranger on June 16, 2013, 10:34:58 PM
Poston, I was a product of my father, a lot like him, and growing more like him in my/our age range.  Yeah, he was a role model.

A lot of sons and daughters still being produced this day and time.....just not as many role models as they used to be though. I'll bet your Dad was a good man. Wish there were more like him.
Some of the dad's these days... can't even spell role model.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Warbird

A belated happy father's day to all of you!  We had a great family day here.  And tonight we grilled up some steaks.  Good times with my family.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!