iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivour South Pacific

Started by Raider Bill, September 14, 2011, 08:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I was waiting for the lightning bolt.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

Sure seemed phony.  Ozzy may pull it off, but that was a bad move on his behalf. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Ron Wenrich

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

WDH

Christine may well beat him as the Redemption Island challenges tend to be more skill based and less physical up to this point.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Cedarman

Reaching out with a pole to get the key takes good arm strength. That is what I got from the clip for next week.  We'll see if they rigged it to be more physical than usual.
Cochran is like a cat with nine lives and has used up a bunch of them.
Enjoyable season so far.
Coach shows how con men ply their trade.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Jeff

This is shaping up to be pretty interesting. 8) I gotta pull for the geek. :D

iffy

At this point the geek has a bigger set than anybody else. Curious to see how he spins this because he hastened to add "I can explain this" after he fessed up. I kinda got to agree with him, seems pretty unfair to trust your fate to drawing a rock out of a bag when you may have played hard to get where you are.

Raider Bill

I think Geek is going to have to pull a pretty good rabbit out of his hat to make this work. The old Blue team is pretty tight and will hold to the pact they made. I think they will vote the Geek off first available chance. The red team is down a man now that Geek flipped But if they get a chance pay backs going to hurt him. Blue could take them all out Geek included.
I think it's funny nobody bought Ozzie or the Geeks act.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Roxie

Cochran's biggest problem is that he is completely incapable of winning a challenge, so the personal immunity is out of the question. 
Say when

Jeff

I kinda disagree on having the team he flipped to eat him.  It was very obvious from the reactions at tribal council that Chocrans tribe were pthed and piithed big time.  That makes him the perfect person to keep along side of you to the finals when the jury votes.

Raider Bill

Quote from: Jeff on November 03, 2011, 03:33:05 PM
I kinda disagree on having the team he flipped to eat him.  It was very obvious from the reactions at tribal council that Chocrans tribe were pthed and piithed big time.  That makes him the perfect person to keep along side of you to the finals when the jury votes.

That's a good point. Nobody likes a traitor.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Cedarman

Cochran would be good to take to the finals, that is for sure.
If I was Ozzie, I might want a tete a tete with coach and suggest that Cochran gets the big vote next. Ozzie can tell Coach that he has the numbers and obviously can pick them off one by one.  But then again would Ozzie want to take Cochran to the finals if he can run the immunity challenges.

Raider Bill

Quote from: Cedarman on November 03, 2011, 04:30:29 PM
Cochran would be good to take to the finals, that is for sure.
If I was Ozzie, I might want a tete a tete with coach and suggest that Cochran gets the big vote next. Ozzie can tell Coach that he has the numbers and obviously can pick them off one by one.  But then again would Ozzie want to take Cochran to the finals if he can run the immunity challenges.

BUT...... Coach screwed Ozzie before so I don't think he would trust him enough to put him in position do it again. This might just end up a numbers game till it's time to start eating their own.

Ron Wenrich

If Coach was smart, he'd pick the other team off one-by-one.  Last one to be picked off would be Cochran to repay for his vote.

Cochran could try to make another alliance with Dawn, Rick, Brandon and Edna.  3 teams with a 5-3-3 ratio.  I doubt it would happen, but it could prove interesting.

A guy at the mill brought up a point in one of the upcoming shows.  Usually, they have an episode where the survivors have one of their relatives come to the island.  I want to see Coach's face when Brandon has Uncle Russel stop by.   :D
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Mooseherder

I hadn't opened this thread yet because I just got to watch last night's episode. :o
Cochran might have just sealed his former team's fate.  He'll be the seven to last person voted off because I don't see him winning an immunity.  Maybe, just maybe if Brandon has another meltdown he may get on everybody's last nerve enough for a vote.

WDH

Cochran had no chance if he stayed with his old tribe.  They would get rid of him first  when the time came, so at least this way, he might worm his way around and hang on longer.  Plus, they had open disdain for him.  They treated him poorly, and they got what they deserved.  You reap what you sow.

Cedarman

If coach is smart he will get rid of Cochran immediately. Cochran will do to Coach what he did to his team.  He will convince others to get rid of Coach as soon as he can.

Mooseherder

Kinda hard to like anyone but the Cowboy on Coach's tribe.
With 3 people on redemption, does that mean 1 or 2 will be going home at their next challenge?
If only one of them goes home per week and Whitney or Dawn win with Immunity that would open the door for a major play by Ozzy at some point.   It'll be a longshot though.

Roxie

Our favorite moment last night was when Ozzy said, "I'll just have to win all the immunity challenges," and he was so sure that he could!   :D

Redemption Islands challenge next week will be very interesting with the three big-headed mean guys going at it! 

My dislike for Coach has made this season hard to watch.  I sure do wish the remaining folks would mutiny and send him packing. 
Say when

Papa1stuff

With the weasel still there ,maybe Coach will be next!!
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Raider Bill

I wouldn't be hurt if someone knocked the nerd and coaches noggins together.... smiley_smash

mrcaptainbob

Russell Hantz must be so embarrassed! Cochran sure did a fine job in making that choice in controlling his future! I'm kind'a hoping it goes to either the Cowboy or Ozzie....Cowboy just doesn't alienate ANYbody. Ozzie....sure does work hard....

WDH

Even if Cochran had not flipped, this is about as far as he would have made it anyway.  He did good to last this long without adding any value or skills. 

Albert said that Cowboy was about as "sharp as a bowling ball".  Albert will be gunning for him now.

Magicman

Coach's original "click" is tight.  We will just have to see if someone stumbles and cuts their own throats.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

Edna should be next and then the fun begins. Competition for immunity will be fierce.  Who will get the first backstabbing or blindsiding?
A couple of survival rules in my survival book.
1)  Never throw a challenge to get rid of a tribe member.
2)  Never be a traitor to your own tribe to join another
3)  Never talk bad about another survivor
4)  Keep your mouth shut when you have the immunity idol

Cochran's gone,  Cochran's gone,  yeah rah, Cochran's gone. 8) 8) 8)

Take Albert to the finals.  No way will the judges vote for him.  Judges normally don't like lazy.

Thank You Sponsors!