iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Anniversary

Started by thecfarm, September 23, 2014, 04:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

Thanks for letting me join! I have learned so much here! the people are just great! thanks for building it jeff!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

LaneC

Thanks for creating and maintaining a good clean site to search, learn and meet great people.
Man makes plans and God smiles

LeeB

Looking forward to the next 14 years and beyond.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

isawlogs

I have learned a wack of things here, met some of the most interesting people, chatted with some of the most inteligent people, travelled with the best and ate some of the best porc and brownies one can find.... Not enough thank-yous to even come close to what I feel about this place.
  But I can at least thank all that are involved, from the front desk to the out-house for all that is here.

:-* :-*   :) :)    :new_year:
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

samandothers

Thank ya Thank ha Thank ya!  Great fun and great place to learn! 

jamesamd

Extremely well met ;)

It is almost impossible to find a fourm,that is not filled with egomaniacs spouting filth every other sentence.
I have great respect for every member here  8)

The knowledge is deep and always freely given,without airs.

Thanks Jeff & Tammy ;D for making a Home in cyberspace,that really feels like a Home.

Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

ron barnes

I thoroughly enjoy reading the Forestry Forum.  Thanks.

Banjo picker

This is a first rate site....keep up the good work.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

OneWithWood

Thanks goes to Jeff and Tammy for all their work and sacrifice to make this the place it is.
But let's not forget all the administrators who give so selflessly of their time. 
Thank-you, Ron Weinrich, Paul H, WDH, Roxie, Ianab, Doctor B, Chet, Ron Scott, Swampdonkey, Den Socling, Kevin, Mooseherder and in remembrance, the one and only Mr. Tom.
I hope I have not left anyone out.  It truly takes a team of dedicated individuals to keep the forum going and such a great place to be.  :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Warbird

AK Newbie

I echo all of the well deserved accolades Jeff.  You have created a magical place online where folks from all walks of life come to learn and savor and share our mutual love of working with wood. 
Thank you!
Kevin
LT28, Logosol M7, Husky 385XP, Stihl MS 250, Echo

Thank You Sponsors!