Sponsors:

Race Fans

Started by Mooseherder, February 16, 2013, 07:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandsawmill14

some things just cant be unseen :-X :-X :D :D :D
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

red

Stewart - Hass racing switching to Ford in 2017 they said it's a Business Deal they could not pass up . It made me think about someone changing to another brand sawmill.  Just a business decision .
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Magicman

But they are not paying me to test/use the sawmill.  I am paying them.  ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

red

Mr Magicman you pay it Forward and get Repaid in many ways

Magicman

I had not thought of it in that light.  Thanks.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

red

I did not see the Nationwide Race today in California.  But lots of comments on Twitter about a good race to the Checker Flag

jmouton

lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

WmFritz

I watched some very good racing today. I did feel bad for the #4 for the way it ended, but nice break for the #48.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

red

Dale jr sends Internet into Overdrive with mayo and banana sandwich .  He has just turned it into a very positive thing .  www.jrmracing.com Feeding Frenzy video gives link to dalejrsandwich.com raising money that he will match for www.blessingsinabackpack.org  .  I think it is great when they turn it into Helping Children

red

Hellmans Mayonnaise has contributed $50,000

Mooseherder

Fresh Bread with real butter and sliced bananas is a real good meal for me.
I love mayo put never tried it with that combo.

DanG

I have rarely been so shocked as I was when I learned that people think that sandwich is strange. I have eaten them that way all my life.  Leave it to Junebug to create a charity around this little kerphluphphle. 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WmFritz

Google search...
kerphluphphle

No results found for kerphluphphle

Huh? smiley_book2_page
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill

Magicman

DanG got you.  Think fishpharmer, then kerfuffle

WmFritz

Quote from: Magicman on April 11, 2016, 02:11:27 PM
DanG got you.  Think fishpharmer, then kerfuffle

DanG's phunny accent threw me.  ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill

Magicman

That's what phriends are phor.   :D

DanG

It's just my Southern drawl.  ;D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

red

The Bristol Xfinity Saturday race ran heat races ? ? ?  seems like they are trying to get Fans back

Mooseherder

Watching the race at Bristol and noticed the poor attendance at a place you had to wait years to get tickets at.  The TV money is probably carrying them but this has to have NASCAR wondering how to turn that around.  For me, the DVR is a wonderful thing not having to deal with the crowd and being able to take a nap somewhere inda middle if I feel like it.
The multi teams seem to be up front at all races and contributed to the decline IMO.  The young guns who haven't even shaved yet are another drag for older fans who used loved Dale Senior, Junior Johnson, The Pettys and dozens of other great drivers.  Some of the youngsters who had great success sure know how to drive a car.  Some like Kyle Busch are turning into likeable people. :D
I wouldn't go out and buy a hat or shirt to show my appreciation but hope he continues to improve with his career and growth.  I was never a fan of Jeff Gordon while he was racing but think he is doing a great job in the booth.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Brian_Rhoad

Had a conversation with a friend last night about Bristol and the lack of fans in the stands. He went every year to Bristol before Bruton Smith bought the track. Now you have to buy tickets for all of the NASCAR races at the track to get any tickets. That's six tickets for each person. $2000 in tickets for 2 people. Plus motels at $500 a room with 3 nights mandatory. He said it would cost over $4000.

easymoney

ia few years ago almost all the nascar races sold out far in advance. but greed has changed that. now you can't even watch a lot of the races on tv unless you have cable or satellite tv. then you have to buy a overpriced package with a lot of things you do not want to watch. if i want to follow the races now i would have to listen on the radio and few radio stations carry hascar any more. so now it is Saturday night dirt track races for me

Thank You Sponsors!