iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Puppy

Started by rbhunter, September 13, 2010, 05:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbhunter

We picked up a puppy yesterday after having to put out older dog down last week. Our old dog was a toy fox terrier and the we still have one. Was flipping through the different news papers online to try and find another one. We could not find one but ran across an add for a Toy Austrailian Shepherd puppy. The ad got my attention on Satuday. Finally searched the internet for information on them. After researching I called the lady to ask about them and how big the parents were. She sent a picture of the mother and father along with one of the puppy. Pictures on my wifes camera in her purse at work so I cannot post at this time. She is mostly chocolate color with some white on the front and a little tan mixed in. She seems pretty smart which is one reason we decided to go a head and get her. She will get about 12 to 14 inches tall.

We are having trouble comming up with a name that fits. She is very playful but also likes to cuddle. She is three months old at this time. My wife took alot of pictures of my grass last night trying to get a picture of her as she vacated the area each time she snapped a picture. Any ideas?
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

rbhunter

Posted Pictures in my Benelli gallery for now but cannot figure out how post in this post. My wife thinks Cocoa. My daughter wants Brownie (Our last name is Brown). I am not cracked about either but can live with one if I cannot persuade them to another one.

"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."

beenthere

rb
Go to your gallery and click on the pic you want to put in your post.
Then scroll down below the pic and you will see the two ways to add it to your post.

Great looking pup, by the way.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sandhills

Congrats on the puppy rb!  Just got one myself a week ago.  Was looking for a minnie aussie but ended up with a regular, looks very similar to yours color wise.  Have fun with the little one :)

Brucer

Trying to find a name that everyone is happy with can be a challenge. Rather than try to come up with a real name myself, I just suggested "Useless". Of course that was completely unacceptable to everyone else in the family, so they kept thinking up different names. I kept on insisting on "Useless"  until they found one that I liked. ;D.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Texas Ranger

Cute as a speckled pup.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Tom

For Pet names, our family has mostly gone to the bible.  There are all kinds of neat names in there that may, or may not, have a meeting.

My favorite dog was named Moses

We had a cat named Rabshekah

rbhunter

Thanks that worked great for posting a picture. I think my wife has decided on Cocoa.

Thank You Sponsors!