Started by Brucer, January 01, 2011, 12:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brucer

Happy New Year everyone!!

Still three hours to go over here, so I thought I'd crash your party.   :D :D
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Tom

Happy new year to you, Brucer.  It's 3 minutes into it now and I'm still looking for the party  :D

Brucer

Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Tom

It started here at 00:05

The shotguns and rifles have begun their yearly barrage.  Maybe I should go get under something.  :D

weimedog

Happy New Year..hope u all have interesting resolutions!
Husqvarna 365sp/372xpw Blend, Jonsered 2171 51.4mm XPW build,562xp HTSS, 560 HTSS, 272XP, 61/272XP, 555, 257, 242, 238, Homelite S-XL 925, XP-1020A, Super XL (Dad's saw); Jonsered 2094, Three 920's, CS-2172, Solo 603; 3 Huztl MS660's (2 54mm and 1 56mm)

fishpharmer

I'm still over here in the old year, wishing everyone a Happy New Year.  Great hearing  the New Year's looking good for you hour older folks. 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

LIL

Happy New Year from Taranaki New Zealand  :)

We are 19hrs & 40 minutes into our new year, and all is looking good!! 8)

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

D Hagens

Happy New Years from B.C 8) Still 35 mins to go here 8)

scgargoyle

I see the New Year got here without my help :D. Had to get up at 4:30 AM to get the meat on the smoker. There was a time I would have just stayed up all night. Now- not so much. Hope everyone here has a good year!
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

clww

Happy New Year FF members!
Sitting home all day, visiting with family that dropped by and watching our 14.5" of snow melt. 62 degrees today to start 2011.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

DouginUtah

Happy New Year - Auld Lang Syne by Sissel (Live)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vC8Hffm9BE  (6:37)

Nice animal pictures...plus verse.
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Thank You Sponsors!