iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hey, Mississippi,

Started by Texas Ranger, March 29, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

y'all about to get drowned.   7 inchs in 24 hours in east Texas, headed your way.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Everything is bigger in Texas.  We are forecast to only get 5". 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

GAB

Hopefully by the time it gets here the clouds will have been rung out.
We still have March noreasters melting.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

two tired

10 inches and  counting, southwestern  Louisiana 
when wondering about weather conditions call the dog in and see if he is wet

PineNut

I see from the weather maps that Texas and SW LA have had their share. Maybe they have ours also. Here in SW MS (Brookhaven area), we have had about 0.6 inches and light rain now. The radar shows we are on the trailing part of the storm.

Texas Ranger

Well, ya got another one on the way,  a quicky this time.  From north line to Gulf.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Magicman

We weathered OK but the temps dropped drastically.  We are in the 40's now and it's forecast to dip into the high 30's tonight.  Yikes!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

GRANITEstateMP

Magicman,

With temps like that, are you gonna have to break into next years firewood pile ;D
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

SwampDonkey

I know one thing it has been cold enough here to delay to ice run from the river by a couple weeks so far. No bare ground to speak of up in the north half of NB where all the heads of the big rivers are. :-\ :snowball: Never seen 50F here since mid January. Cold 34F rain here now.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: GRANITEstateMP on April 04, 2018, 02:47:50 PM
Magicman,

With temps like that, are you gonna have to break into next years firewood pile ;D
We already have.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

We have requested a special dispensation from Punxsutawney Pete.  :o

SwampDonkey

We're back to snow again. I think some volcanic island has blown up this spring making it cold. ;D :snowball:
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!