iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Caden's first hunt

Started by thecfarm, November 29, 2013, 02:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

This is my 10 year old grand daughter,Caden on her first deer hunt.

The family

Waiting for Papa,

walking out into the woods,

Wish her luck,she will be out there until about 4:30,dark.

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

I do wish her luck, but since she is hunting with her family, she is already successful.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

terry f

Is that your woods, looks like a park. Good Luck to her.

goose63

Good luck young lady bag a big one :rifle: fudd-smiley
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

thecfarm

terry,thank you for the park comment.That is only about a 200 foot by 500 foot area that I keep clean.Like a park.  ;D  Where they went I let Mother Nature do most of the work.
No deer. She was bored.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JohnM

Quote from: thecfarm on November 29, 2013, 08:37:57 PM
She was bored.
And cold I'm betting.  It was raw today but at least the wind wasn't up too much.  Good luck to her/them if they get out tomorrow.
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

thecfarm

John,they was in a blind with a Buddy Heater. I suppose she was closest to it,but still. I don't think she was all that impressed with it. She did not go out today. This is it for rifle,now it's 2 weeks of black powder and than that is it.

terry f

She's only 10, boredom sets in quick at that age but at least she gave it a shot. It might or might not be her thing, but at 10 I could only fish for so long before I was looking for snakes and lizards.

justallan1

Good pictures. My first thought was, "The family that plays together, stays together", so you're already winning.

Thank You Sponsors!