iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Watch out for bees

Started by jdtuttle, September 11, 2009, 10:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breederman

I had to pick my wife up at the hospital yesterday. she is very allergic and got stung on her way to lunch. She drove herself the couple of blocks to the hospital to see how bad it would be. No epi this time but they must of gave her the industrial size dose of benidryl, I had a heck of a time figuring  out where she was when she called me. :D I almost lost her once to a bee sting. They can be very serious.
Together we got this !

Banjo picker

Quote from: isawlogs on September 21, 2009, 11:00:25 PM
  Tim , thats da word " hornets " I was lookin' for , Hate that when I know I know the term/word but can't find it ...  ::)  Thanks for setting that straight .  :) 
  In any case , them hornets gave poor little Charlie a run for it .  :D :D :o

When I was in high school  I would get off the bus at my uncles house and feed his cows in the winter when he was out of town, then walk through the bottom home ....Once as I was walking along the ditch bank I saw this pretty hornets nest in perfect condition....I could reach it so I cut the limb off...(We were allowed to carry pocket knives back then.!!  :o ) and took it home ...put the limb in a jar or something to hold it up, and put it on the mantle above the fireplace....Several hours later I happened to look at the nest, and there was a hornet looking out the entry hole wondering where in the world he was......I fumigated them with Raid or something before the rest of his buddies thawed out... ;)  I guess I am eccoligicaly unfriendly....Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

conner44

Oh man, I would of DIED seeing 15 bees on me. I have yet to be stung by a bee/wasp/anything... It would turn me into a girly-man instantly!

Thank You Sponsors!