iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First Miracle

Started by jdtuttle, December 25, 2009, 08:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdtuttle

We had a Christmas Miracle @ 3:45 this morning. My Neice Kelsey delivered a healthy baby girl. 6 lbs. & 19". Kelsey is 22 and has had numerous health issues so this truly is a special gift. She & baby are doing well :)
Merry Christmas,  jim
Have a great day

Woodwalker

Now that's a Christmas present!
Just cause your head's pointed, don't mean you are sharp.

Norm

Now that's a special Christmas gift! Congratulations Jim!

Fla._Deadheader

This place does impossible, all the time, so, Miracles are indeed Special.

Congratulations  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

sawman

Congratulations    8)   8)    8)    8)    8)     8)     8)
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Magicman

The gift of life.....just don't get any better than that.  What a wonderful Miracle.....
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

motohed

Congrats on the new baby girl , our prayers go out for health and happiness for all .

Scott

Warbird

Awesome!  Merry Christmas!

Chris Burchfield

Congratulations. Prayers that any health problems will clear. Merry Christmas, happy, healthy and profitable New Year.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Faron

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

old joe

Hey girls can sawmill too!! Great Christmas present.

Joe
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

H60 Hawk Pilot

Big Smile's  :) and Best Wishes for Kelesy and Baby Girl .

I remember when I found out ..  I was going to be a father in 1994,  I was 47 YO.  I hope this makes you all  :D smile... I went out and bought about ten books on baby's (operating instructions on kids).  I read most of them from cover to cover but was a little uneasy when we brought our Son home. We were both only child's and no brother's or sister's; our Mother's lived away from us as well.

Anyway, we made number of phone calls and everything went fine.  I (since then) have figured out that kids have been around for thousand's of years and still come with No Operating Instructions or Warranty (little joke-ee).   

I prayed to God for the health of our baby (to be).  I prayed and promised that I'd do my best to take the best of care of our baby (to be). I promised that ...  he/she would never know any type of hurt or miss treatment in a world that is full of evil. 

We were blessed by our son's birth (Avery) on 25 May and very thankfull to this very day... Yes, very blessed indeed.

Again, Big Smiles and Feeling's of Joy to  Kelesy and her Little Angel Baby on Christmas day (our Savior's BD).

Avery 

Case 1150B & IHC TD-340 Dozer's, IHC 4WD 3800 & CAT 436B Hoe's, Franklin 170, Semi's: (1) Freightliner, (2) KW's, Marmon, Mack w/ Prentice Ldr., F-700 Crane Trk., (6) Mid Size Trk's. - Dumps, Flats, 1 Ton w/ 40 ft. 5th Whl. & (4) Semi Tlr's., LM 2000 Mill, (2) XL 12's., Solo 681, EFCO 152, Old Iron.

jdtuttle

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement for Kelsey & Madelyn (babys name). Hawk Pilot I very much enjoyed your story about the birth of your son & the instruction books. I was 34 when My first was born and was blessed again at 35. Makenzie & Jared have been the best part of my life as well as my wonderful wife Susan. This is the season to be thankfull for all the wonderful blessings in our lives. Every year we adopt a Christmas Family, a family that is having a tragedy of some kind. We provide gifts for the children & food for their table. It's the type of thing we try do do through out the year.
Have a Happy & Prosperous New Year
& Good Health to you all.
(Sounds like a toast ;D, if it wasn't so early I might have a drink)
Guess a little eggnog will do 8)
jim 
Have a great day

Thank You Sponsors!