iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lets have some fun:  Poster award #8

Started by Jeff, February 20, 2004, 02:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_P.

Congratulations, repowerd and DanG.  This contest was a lot of fun to follow.  Great idea!

Mike

Ed_K

Way Too Go  8) 8) 8), DanG and Redpowerd.
Ed K

etat

Way Too Go DanG and Redpowerd. Redpowered, contest was over before I even knew there was one, you're quick!!!!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Captain

DanG Without him we can't voice our frustration, suprise, or exitement.  

My Favorite Forestry Forum adjective and one of the best friends in the Forum.  Congratulations!!

EZ

shopteacher

Congratulations guys, both deserving members. (Ah Butch, they are to deserving. DanG dog gots no respect)
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Jeff

Shop teacher, I really should not say this, and I am sure it aint so, but I got a vision of you with your hand up Butches posterior making its mouth move while you talk.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

etat

Even though I'm not allowed I really would like to read DanG's first post ??? ???
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Kevin_H.

Hey CK...I thought it was just me, Thought maybe I had done something wrong ;D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

shopteacher

I don't know Jeff, had my foot there a few times.  He's just one heck of an opinionated hound and he weren't to happy with that observation. ( Ah Butch, that would never fit up Jeff's @#$%). Ya got to forgive him he a little sensitive ya know.

HARD_WATER

ok what happened  i just got in from blowing that white [I have typed a profane word that is automatically changed by the forum censored words program I should know better] (snow)
man was it heavey......
HARD_WATER

DanG

As me old friend, Jed Clampett used to say, "WELLLL DOGGIES!"   8) 8) 8)  This is a nice surprise!  Thanks, Jeff, for thinking of me as more than a mere cussword.  ;D  I have more fun than any other cussword I can think of.  And, Thank You, Mike, for offering your product as a prize.  I have high expectations, due to the reports from past winners, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed. :)  We are very fortunate to have folks like you on our forum. Most places have to rely on hearsay, but we get it straight from the horse's mouth. 8) 8)

As y'all saw, if you looked at the "first post" thread, I came here because of a drug problem. I wuz drug over here from Woodweb by Tom. Thanks, Tom! :)   Did y'all notice the first response to my opening post?  Ol' Tom gave me a eddication on selecting a mill, right up front! That post oughta be in the Knowledge Base!

Harold, just what did you mean by that remark? ??? ::) :D :D

Anyway, I'm glad some of you enjoy my offbeat sense of humor. It always tickles me when somebody gives me a  :D.

Gotta turn my chair around toward the mailbox now. :)  8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

etat

DanG, I was reading your post slow and when you came here because you had a drug problem, I just couldn't picture it, now with you. ???  Maybe somebody else, but not with you.  It all cleared itself up when I read further! :D :D

Jeff, thanks for fixin the link, thought maybe it was top secret or something, sure am glad I asked

etat

Poor Poor Butch, sensitive little fellow isn't he!  :D :D :D :D

Tom

DanG

Hey, CK!  I got all kinds of drug problems. I got caffeine, and nicotine, and alkyhol, and cholesterol, not to speak of sawdust and THE FORESTRYFORUM!  8) 8) 8)

I'm also kind of addicted to you guys, too. :)

BTW, did ya get to see that Grandboy today?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

etat

well golly DanG, I'm addicted to some of that stuff my self, especially the caffene part!!!!!  Wait a minute, I got the nicotene problem too, nasty habit that I wish I'd quit, but I figgure a guy's got to have a few vices!  

Yes, little fellers doing good!!!!! The boy worked today and told me he called his wife about 3:00 and she was about crying! :(

Seems she went to change him and made a horrible mess in doing so, and he wasn't helping!!!! :D :D :D

Made me smile cause it brought back some old memories.  About the time my daughter was born I had broken my leg.  Both lower bones, big one split longways.  Doc told me I'd be off 9 months to a year.  I told him he was full of it, we had us a pretty good argument.  I kept tellin him to put me on a walkin cast and I'd go back to work.  He said he couldn't even put a cast on it because it'd swell too much for at least a couple of months.  So give me some cruches!!!!!!!  Anyways, That time the wife had to go back to work and pore, ole, pittfule, crippled up, unable to make a living, and not getting near enough symphanthy,me  wound up babysitting for a few months. Actually almost 4 months.  Sorry I'm dragging this out but the point is, I done changed me a BUNCH of them kind of diapers over the years!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)   I could change em half asleep with one eye closed and never miss a beat"!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)
 8) 8)

Swede

Congrats to both of You!!!

But why can´t these contests happen at a time I´m not sleeping? :D  Perhaps I´ve better do as my grandmothers brothers did, go to US for hunting or grow oranges and use the same time as you.

Ööööööh ..........ORANGEs?  :o
 Swede. *things just happens early in the mornig* :)
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

ADfields

Norm

Well I'll be Dang'd, guess I missed out on a good one. I knew the answer from the first hint, I've read Dan's bio. One heck of an interesting one too. Congratulations Dan. :)

redpowerd

swede.........oranges?
talk to deadheader +the other floridians.
but most of us grow hay+corn, like you, right?

them old posts make ME feel old!
but i guess 3 years for you folks is jus a drop in the bucket :D
thanks
jon teele
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Corley5

8)Congrats DanG 8)  I missed out on all the fun too:(  Dee  takes over the computer most evenings to finish her MSW 8).  She'll be done in May 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) :) :)  
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

shopteacher

Hey Corley5,
    Maybe when the wife graduates she can sign up some of these guys for some therapy.  A few could use it.  I would sign up myself, but my wifes a licensed psychologist and has  been  working on me for the past 25 years ( last night was our 25th anniversary) to no avail.  I've been trying to get her to work on Butch, but she says shes not going nowheres near that mut.

Mark M

So then, does anyone have a picture of that DanG DanG? I don't think I've ever seen one.

Its not everyone that has their name used as a cuss word. The puts you in some pretty lofty company DanG.

Thank You Sponsors!