iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Metavic trailers ??

Started by South Fork, January 10, 2010, 02:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Fork

Looking to haul out small logs? Metavic 1150  articulated trailer looks nice ,any body got one? We will be using on sloped terrain with kioto tracter d45.

woodmills1

I have a smaller non articulated metavic and a Kioti dk40se set up by payeur for the woods.  It is a great setup for the woods and around the mill.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

bill m

I have a Metavic 17rf trailer with 4 wheel drive and a 1400xt loader. I tow it with a New Holland tc55da. I have pictures posted in my gallery.  Payeur makes great equipment. You should be very happy with that set up. Just watch out going down hills with a full load. The weight of that trailer will push that tractor around.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

Harvey

Bill M

You have a nice set up there.  I see you have your New Holland outfited with chains,  it looks like you don't have alot of room between the tires and the fenders.  I have a Kioti CK25  and have exactly 2 and 1/4 inches,  hopefully I'll have enough room.

Harvey
For every mile of road there's two miles of ditch.

bill m

Yes, they are close but I have not had any problems with them. Once in a while the chains will pick up a stick but there seams to be enough give in the fenders so I have not broken anything yet.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

ahlkey

I have the Metavic 1150M12 loader with the articulated trailer and it performance in tight corners is great. So much so that I would never want to be without the articulation. I do agree though went fully loaded you need to be very careful on the slopes.   Good luck

Thank You Sponsors!