iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Great Woodmizer customer service

Started by mart, January 15, 2020, 12:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mart

Had an issue with recent WM transaction and when Marty Parsons found out about it he got me in touch with Darryl Floyd, the president, who expedited the resolution. Great company. Great service.
I was young and dumb once. I got over being young a long time ago.

LT15 w/19 hp - 24' bed
Branson 3725
Stihl MS362
Husqvarna 450

Bruno of NH

Marty is the man :)
That's why I bought my mill from him.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

CCCLLC

Accuset 2 just stopped all auto commands with no warning today.
Called WM and spoke with Mike. He knew
pretty quickly( minutes) where I needed to be looking. One preset button quit in and out operation. Tim also was involved and I thank him as well. Thanks WM

trimguy

Another plug for Woodmizer. My alternator belt broke yesterday and I called Woodmizer Georgia at 11:08 yesterday and UPS delivered the belt to my house at 10:20 this morning. That's less than 24 hours. Thanks.

ladylake

Quote from: trimguy on June 12, 2021, 03:00:19 PM
Another plug for Woodmizer. My alternator belt broke yesterday and I called Woodmizer Georgia at 11:08 yesterday and UPS delivered the belt to my house at 10:20 this morning. That's less than 24 hours. Thanks.
I'd keep a spare belt.  Sometimes you get lucky with fast shipping sometime not. I keep lots of spare parts that might break.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

trimguy

I did order 2 and 1 drive belt so I would have them on hand.  1 alternator belt and drive belt are back ordered. I just thought that was really quick, I guess because I was thinking Monday or Tuesday.

Magicman

Yes, their response is immediate.  I was on the road sawing and mid-afternoon I had an alternator failure.  I called Wood-Mizer and the new alternator was at the motel about 10:00 the next morning.

This is not to say that the other sawmill manufacturers would not respond accordingly.  I am confident that they would.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Lasershark

Also surprising because of supply bottlenecks that all industries are experiencing. Sometimes economies of scale work out in our favor. Inventorying is a modern marvel and Woodmizer is a technology company; so kudos to them.  
2020 LT-50 Wide, 38 HP Gas, with debarker, lubemiser and operator's seat,  2002 Dodge Ram, Echo chainsaw, Ogam multi-rip Gang saw, Cook Manufacturing Sharpener/Setter Combo.  RS-2 resaw attachment.

Lasershark

I just wanted to add that I ordered an operator's seat for my lt-50 and the local dealer said he hoped it would be on the July B-train truck truck from Indiana but no promises.  :D :D
2020 LT-50 Wide, 38 HP Gas, with debarker, lubemiser and operator's seat,  2002 Dodge Ram, Echo chainsaw, Ogam multi-rip Gang saw, Cook Manufacturing Sharpener/Setter Combo.  RS-2 resaw attachment.

Crossroads

When I call tech support at WM, I always like it when I hear "this is Mike", that guy knows these machines inside and out. 
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Thank You Sponsors!