iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

treefarmer Skidder help

Started by HuZzEy, May 16, 2011, 07:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lopet

6v53 Detroit or v8 Perkins from what I know of.

If you go to the home page and scroll down all the way, you'll find some instructions how to post pictures.
No clue, how you do it from a i phone.  ;D
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

beenthere

Quote from: logger RK on January 02, 2016, 09:34:22 PM
Reading that last message I just sent,it should've asked if the 8's have a V653 not 35. That would b in the Deitroit 53 series. I'll have 2 read over b 4 sending next time.

logger RK
You can modify your message by clicking the "modify" button to correct errors too. At least up to about 24 hours. But clicking the "Preview" button before Post is a good habit to get into as well.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Logger9

Hi there, I have a garret 15 tree farmer I'm looking for a spindle , and I'm looking for any help finding parts, it havethe same undercarriage as your skidder 8 bolt Rockwell any info would be greatly appreciated

ga jones

Aftermarket parts INC. Pr52 Rockwell
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

tantoy

Quote from: Logger9 on February 17, 2016, 07:21:02 PM
Hi there, I have a garret 15 tree farmer I'm looking for a spindle , and I'm looking for any help finding parts, it havethe same undercarriage as your skidder 8 bolt Rockwell any info would be greatly appreciated
I bought a complete planitary and spindle from a guy local. He had 3 more. PM me for his #. Where you located logger9?
1968 Garrett 20 Skidder
1991 Ford 1920 Tractor/Loader
2000 Takeuchi tb135 Excavator
Stihl 020, 041 Super, 084
Husqvarna 61, 181SE, 357XP

Thank You Sponsors!