iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

the orange family

Started by woodmills1, August 31, 2003, 06:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectricAl

C,

I grabbed a shot of the 2x12 Cedar lumber before it left.

Well it's a little scant, only 1" by random.

I told the customer it would cost a dollar per minute to saw.

His reply,    give me 75 dollars worth ::)

Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

Norm

Ya know Linda and Al, for a buck a minute I'd saw up their cat, well maybe not their cat but a cat.  ;D

C_Miller you haven't been paying attention, if you look there's already a ladies of lumber calender here on FF.

Linda

Norm,

Al would pay to saw up a cat!  :D

Several years ago, Al got so mad at a guy that he threatened to throw him on the saw and cut him in half!  :o

I think he enjoys sawmilling just a little toooooo much!  ;)

On a different note; where is this ladies of lumber calendar?  I guess I have been too busy to notice much on the FF lately.

Linda

Wood-Mizer 2012 LT50HDE25

Jeff

I wanna see!
How did I miss it??

Linda, I called the other day hoping to get to talk to you. ;D Al said you had your break. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

Linda asked if I was called Bibbyboy when I was little.  No,  I don't remember.  I don't even remember wearing bibs.  My mom rummaged through some old pictures and came up with the one I've posted here.

Linda's next question,  No,  I didn't always wear bibs.  

In fact, I probably bought my first pair no more than 4 or 5 years ago.  I found them just the thing to work in – plenty of room and pockets for tools, etc. Everyone thought it was quite funny.  Or I was funny looking.  Mary didn't like me wearing bibs at all.  But after a bit she got accustom to them and me in them so it got to be no big deal.  I'd even wear bibs in public and she didn't mind. I'd come home from the office where I'd be dressed in slacks and dress shirt and she say "Why don't you go change into your bibs?"  She started to call me "Bibbyman".

Now half the world sees me in my office attire and the other half sees me in my bibs.  The one exception is Mary who sees me in my ..... well...  Ok.  You don't want to know. ;D

When I started making comments on the Forums,  I started using the handle Bibbyman.  I wanted to put some distance between me and the general public.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Linda

Jeff,

Al is quite the slave driver for sure! >:(  

I was just finishing up with a customer when you rang.  Our new helper answered and got a kick out of you thinking she was me.  I was bummed I missed out on your call.   :'(

Maybe next time.

Bib,

I feel better now!  You must type 500 wpm!  I injured my finger the other day and boy is it hard to type now.  Al just laughs and says I should have learned to type the "right way" (hunt and peck method) like he does.  ::)

Linda

Wood-Mizer 2012 LT50HDE25

David_c

linda theres another way to type? ;D

ElectricAl

David,

Linda has this goofy way of typing. She spreads her fingers all over the keyboard so you can't see the letters ???

A while back she was proof reading a post and she had left out the "n" in "an".

You should have seen how long it took for her to cover all the letters then try to remember where the "N" was. :D

ElectricAl
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

David_c

:D :D :D eAL dont know what i'd do if somthing were to happen to my pointer finger. ;D

Norm

Well there's not an official calender as such but there are plenty of pics of girls with lumber on FF.

Here's my vote for Mrs. September.

Why is it I keep getting myself in trouble on this thread. ;D

ohsoloco

I'd like to order a 2004 calendar  ;D

Gus

Mrs. September got a, um, ah. . .. nice saw  8)
hehehehe,Gus

I'll put my order for the calendar too
"How do I know what I think unless I have seen what I say?"

C_Miller

Jeff,
   Is that calendar thing hard to do?  I'm still on windows95 That's(1895) . Women in denim covered with sawdust, not a prettier sight in the world.

C
CJM

ohsoloco

C_Miller, what about a woman in the driver's seat of a big 'ol truck?  Maybe Bibbyman could get a pic of Mary behind the wheel of their (or is it HER) Dodge  ;D

Jeff

Guess what Guys, I am pretty sure I know how to put a picture on the top of our forestry forum calander. We gotta be sure that the gals are up for it. Tammy and Stacy's birthdays are october and november and I just asked them and they say they will play.  :D They want those months. Norm send me a bigger picture, higher resolution for Patty for the September.  

We need a Christmas month pic now!

TACOMATODD

To Linda: If anybody has a problem with you using an electric only saw, then that is THEIR problem!
Trying harder everyday

Jeff

TACOMATODD

Please forgive me for being slow to say that. I only recently saw this forum, then decided to join in. Only I am at fault. Again, please forgive me. 
Trying harder everyday

Jeff

No apology necessary. Just a good natured poke in da ribs. ;)

Thank You Sponsors!