iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Gearmatic Model 19 Winch

Started by Scouterwillie, March 02, 2015, 12:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scouterwillie

I have a 404 Timberjack skidder that last ran in 2007. I believe the winch is a Gearmatic Model 19 The winch is in need of major repairs. Inner and outer brake and clutch bands etc. Is there some place to buy new and used parts for the Gearmatic. I need a used hub and lever arm. I hope to find a parts supplier in Canada as the machine is on Vancouver Island. Thanks for any help

HiTech

Wow!! Good question. I know of one in New York State but you would pay and arm and a leg to get them shipped over there. You know...International Mail. I am sure there is a place closer to you but don't know of it. Someone on here will be able to help. Good luck.

timberjackrob

check out a place called aftermarket parts the website is rightparts.com they do not sell direct but can put you in touch with a distributor in your area
208 timberjack, woodmizer lt28,case 455 trackloader with gearmatic winch,massey 4710, ford f250s ford f700

Scouterwillie

Thanks for the info I will check them out. I found a suppler in  Salmon Arm BC who may be able to supply some parts

Thank You Sponsors!