iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Uploading photos from smart phone

Started by Dan_Shade, December 21, 2015, 07:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

I keep getting a "Critical error
Script called without the required parameter(s)." error when trying to upload from my smartphone, is  it me?
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dan_Shade

Ok, I thought that may be it.   Now I have to outsmart my phone.  It'll be an epic battle.

Thanks Jeff

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Dan_Shade

I had to call a truce in my epic battle.

I ended up downloading Google camera and retaking the photo of my new woodsplitter.

Google camera allows for different resolution pictures.

Jeff

What kind of phone are you using? the gallery if my android has an edit function where you can save the photo at a different resolution. Most of the time I have my phone's camera setting on a much lower resolution.  I don't plan on making mural size blow ups of most of my photos so there is no need for those huge file sizes.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dan_Shade

Ianab

Quote from: Dan_Shade on December 23, 2015, 04:29:03 PM
Lg g4

Just had a look at the manual online.

Under advanced setting in the camera (the little cog icon) you can set the picture size. The camera is ~16mpixels, which is a pretty big image. You should be able to set it back to 2-4 mp and still get a good image for on screen viewing
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Dan_Shade

Logger RK

I have a apple I Phone 6s. Some one sent me a message & I can't read it. I get to the page where I think it's suppose to b & it's blank. New phone old brain so advise would be nice. After I figure that out I'll move on to try to get pictures in my gallery.👍😎