iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 Annual Forestry Forum Christmas Contest.

Started by Jeff, December 14, 2012, 10:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprucegum

Sneaky indeed  :D

Merry Christmas and Good Luck to all  8)

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

tyb525

Quote from: Jeff on December 15, 2012, 01:29:24 AM
Your welcome. :)

3 successful entries so far, and one that failed to provide what was asked to be provided, so out it went. :-\

If I did that I'd have to share, and I don't wanna do that! :D
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

pigman

Quote from: Cedarman on December 15, 2012, 10:15:54 AM
I don't know why but Pigman was the hardest and last to be found.  Kept me up way past my bedtime.
I was always known as a trouble maker. :-[
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

NWP

I hope I wasn't the one that got pitched.  As tired as I was staying up late working on it, its possible I screwed up.
1999 Blockbuster 2222, 1997 Duratech HD10, 2021 Kubota SVL97-2, 2011 Case SV250, 2000 Case 1845C, 2004 Case 621D, John Deere 540A, 2011 Freightliner with Prentice 120C, 2012 Chevrolet, 1997 GMC bucket truck, several trailers, and Stihl saws.

Jeff

I've sent a message to the one that was not right, so they know they need to re-submit. I don't tell them what is wrong.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Cedarman

Sometimes its better not to hear from Jeff. :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

steamsawyer

Hey, I found my name and I'm not even on the list....  8)

NO just kidding... ;D  ::)  :)
J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

Mooseherder

9 more names to go.  Pigman is one of them. :D
I'm bringing in the big gun to help me with the rest.
My eyes are tired.  I found a persons full name that wasn't on the list.

Jeff

While putting it together yesterday, and then testing, we found an inadvertent extra yooper. :D  "Chet" had worked his way in there twice. The inadvertent yooper, if selected, and it surely would have been, totally screwed up the secret message by using letters that were supposed to remain unused. The only way to fix it, was to start over. Durn that Chet! :D

Jeff

If you find someone that is not on the list within the puzzle, you may want to compare your printed list with the one online to make sure your printer didn't skip it. :)

Mooseherder

Yes, my printer put in on the second page and I missed it. ;)
I thought it was an extreme coincidence to have Don Papenburg on a downward diagonal. :D

Jeff

NWP

1999 Blockbuster 2222, 1997 Duratech HD10, 2021 Kubota SVL97-2, 2011 Case SV250, 2000 Case 1845C, 2004 Case 621D, John Deere 540A, 2011 Freightliner with Prentice 120C, 2012 Chevrolet, 1997 GMC bucket truck, several trailers, and Stihl saws.

Mooseherder

Member "sewage" got flushed out and had to leave in a hurry.
That lil' stinker was full of it. ;D

Magicman

I am thinking that I had better substitute a German Chocolate Cake, or a Pecan Pie.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Brian_Weekley

You mean I don't have to wait for the Forestry Forum decoder ring to arrive in the mail first?
e aho laula

beenthere

Quote from: Jeff on December 15, 2012, 03:55:24 PM
If you find someone that is not on the list within the puzzle, you may want to compare your printed list with the one online to make sure your printer didn't skip it. :)

A listed name within another listed name legit? Or need to find 2 Tom's ?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

Just came in for supper,heading back out,I get my secret weapon working on it too.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

I know there is a Tom in there Beenthere, so I am guessing you need to go look again !
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

You need to find everything in the list. A name completely within another name would not count.

beenthere

Ok, went back and found them both.  ;D

On to phase three.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Dodgy Loner

Careful, there are at least 3 names that are in the puzzle twice. You gotta circle the right ones or you won't be able to find out that you're supposed to be drinking your Ovaltine ;D

Hopefully I got everything submitted correctly. This was a tough one and I'd hate to lose my new LogRite on a technicality :D
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

Thank You Sponsors!