iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What else could go wrong???

Started by CTL logger, December 29, 2012, 07:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigc

I ordered fittings where I converted my most troublesum BSP fittings to Standard pipe.  Now I can pick up hoses at Rural King (farm store chain) for a fraction of the cost of a custom made hose.  And they last just as long.
Rottne SMV, Timbco with Logmax 9000, JD 540B Grapple.

1270d

I had the same experience with the megatough hose.  It cracked all up.

snowstorm

so whats happening with the timber pro?

CTL logger

Quote from: snowstorm on January 08, 2013, 08:06:52 PM
so whats happening with the timber pro?
It's being built as we speak I talk to Timberpro on Thursday hopefully they will have a ship date this week it was being painted at end of last week I can keep putting updates on here, I'm not even asking dealer anymore I ask timberpro directly.  :D

deastman

Snowstorm, i get my bspp fittings from the Parker Store(Leen Co.) on the Perry Rd. in Bangor, my Cat excavator and my hydrauulic rock drill are all bspp
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

snowstorm

Quote from: deastman on January 08, 2013, 08:51:43 PM
Snowstorm, i get my bspp fittings from the Parker Store(Leen Co.) on the Perry Rd. in Bangor, my Cat excavator and my hydrauulic rock drill are all bspp
seems like every time i call them its ya we got it when i get there oh i thought we had it

snowstorm

Quote from: deastman on January 08, 2013, 08:51:43 PM
how is that fab tek head working out?

deastman

So far so good, its my first processor head so i dont really have anything to compare it too. I still have a few bugs left to get worked out of it but i've been really impressed with how well it cuts and with how little trouble i have had with the bar and chains. After having only rotary saws i swore i would never buy a bar and chain head but this one has really surprised me and i like it
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

Thank You Sponsors!