iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

OK, It's Grillin Time

Started by Magicman, April 17, 2010, 09:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Time to break out the grill and cook something.  Chicken breast, pork chops, and a skillet of veggies..... digin1   She's baking a hashbrown casserole and peach cobbler.  Yum Yummmmm...... :)

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Don K

Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

stonebroke

You forgot the best thing to grill, Steak .
Course I am prejudiced because I raise cattle.
Stonebroke

Magicman

I do also, but when you are cooking for that many folks...... $$$  ::)

But when it's just us.....bring um on..... digin_2
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ErikC

Quote from: Magicman on April 18, 2010, 08:59:55 AM
I do also, but when you are cooking for that many folks...... $$$  ::)

But when it's just us.....bring um on..... digin_2

I like the way you think MM. Just like me. :D
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

Samuel

I never put away my BBQ.  I have a covered deck so even when its -40 degrees, we can BBQ as we see fit.  We BBQ almost every night in the summer to avoid unnecessary heat in the house by running the oven and stove.  The BBQ came with an awesome heavy duty rotisserie so we do everything from chicken, to hams.  God now I am hungry.  Thanks Magic Man   :D
Web: HugeDomains.com - StrategicHseSystems.com is for sale (Strategic Hse Systems)
LinkedIn http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samuelelkins
Software Solutions-
DATS | Digital Action Tracking System by ASM

Raider Bill

Couple of nice Bone in Rib Eyes!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!