iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

440c winch and what to do about a bad sale

Started by stoneeaglefarm, August 09, 2012, 06:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneeaglefarm

Do you have a number for those brothers up in Warrensburg way, Thanks for comeback, Know much about this Ron. That 440 has been a nightmare for me.

stoneeaglefarm

So after momths of not hearing from this guy, I get some info from another logger his way and the fact he is out of buisness, I hate picking, whinning and more so being lied to, I text the guy because he will not call, He says to me, Over a text, Which P#@%ed me of that it was my fault because I took it to a mechanic that just wanted to make money,Took it to the guy because it was a mess and I always go thru a machine when I buy it.  How do you run a skidder with a broken winch, 2 bad driveshafts, Enough metal drained out of the tranny to fill your hand, A steering colum that cost $1000.00 and so much more, He is know out of buisness, I am out of luck and its just to bad that a man who should respect the rest of us who work in the woods just unloaded a pile of junk. I appreciate all the comebacks on machine, its problems and I sure do hope no one else has to deal with folks like this Ron Fellow.

stoneeaglefarm

Hi folks, I am wondering how to delete this subject from the forum, Things have worked out and figured there is no need to have this subject on topic anymore, Just can not figure out how to lose it, Thanks everyone.

Stephen1

It was good reading for sure. Always glad to hear others with problems. I do believe everything is here for ever. ;D
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

barbender

It's not going anywhere, Stoneeagle. It's here for us all to learn from, and the lesson is Buyer Beware.
Too many irons in the fire

Thank You Sponsors!