iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I like this for board footage

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, March 07, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrifictimbersllc

I browsed to the calculator on my phone. Then I turned my phone to airplane mode.   Then I went back to the open page in my browser (Safari), used the calculator successfully.

It is "saved" among the open windows in my phone's memory.  Unlike other open windows where the links don't work when I'm not connected to the internet, the poke calculator's poker buttons and calculator functions DO work when I am not connected to the internet.   So to "save" it, I have only to leave this window open and not overwrite it by browsing somewhere else with that window. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Jeff

Found this for iPhone.

You can read the webpage later, even if you're offline. To save articles offline, go to Settings > Safari > Reading List and tap Automatically Save Offline. If you ...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LeeB

You can still get internet via wifi in airplane mode. You just can't get cell reception. 

You can use airplane mode to avoid roaming charges when travelling. You won't be able to send or receive text messages or phone calls, or use data services, butyou could connect to a Wi-Fi network to check your email or browse the Internet.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

alanh

Quote from: Jeff on March 10, 2018, 11:48:15 AM
Found this for iPhone.

You can read the webpage later, even if you're offline. To save articles offline, go to Settings > Safari > Reading List and tap Automatically Save Offline. If you ...
OK, got it, thanks!

Thank You Sponsors!