iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

MI loggers listings

Started by bwalker, October 18, 2004, 06:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwalker

Does anyone now of a place that list contact info for loggers in MI. Specificly loggers in the UP.

Tom

Try our sister site, The Timber Buyers Network .   The link is at the very bottom of the page.

Or click on this. http://www.timberbuyer.net/ ;D

bwalker

Thanks for the link, Tom. Problem is it doesnt list contact info for most of the loggers in my county.

Tom

Well tell them guys to get on the stick and get their name on here.  How in the heck do they think anybody is going to find them if they hide in the back alley. :D :D

Ron Scott, our forester who is resident up there, probably knows of a lot of the loggers and may have a list.  Hopefully he'll be by shortly. :)

DanG

Or ya could look on the left side of this page, and click on the

Find a Sawyer
Or a Logger
Or a Forester

link. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

chet

A good place to check would be with the Timber Producers Assoc. of Michigan and Wisconsin. Their offices are in Rhinelander  WI. If you would like some contact numbers send me an IM.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

bwalker

Tried that Dang, It says no listings found and that is for the whole state of MI.

Tom

Well.......    You can lead folks to water............but........? ? ?

Heck we have a big waterin' trough if they would just use it. :D

Jeff

I have the contact information for all those on the timberbuyers network. If you ask for specific companies I can supply you with the info, however since they chose not to be part of that network, or have not discovered it, any one not listed without contact information, I have no background info or references for, just contact.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ron Scott

See the Michigan DNR Forest Management Directory :

http://www.michigandnr.com/wood/
~Ron

pasbuild

bwalker send me a IM and I will give you the name of a logger
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Thank You Sponsors!