iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ketchup

Started by woodmills1, September 04, 2002, 04:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

just so you know I didn't slip off the earth or run away from you all. :D  spent a great week in St. Thomas thanks to some friends.  got home on saturday night to 45 degree weather.  started the furnace and found that the heat exchanger has developed some holes so shut it down.  the next morning at 10 the well pump quit. finally got the parts for that yesterday and will fix after school today.  o yes school started yesterday.   now for the worst part.  found out yesterday that one of our friends was shot dead by the jelous ex husband of his recent girlfriend.  tragic news.

just though this catch up would let you know why no recent posts  also seems rain has infitrated my phone lines so the computer is running at like one fourth speed.

i am never going away again
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Tillaway

Holy Cow!  I wouldn't want to get out of bed let alone think of leaving.  I hope things change for the better real quick.
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

woodman

Things happin in threes so your all set for a long time. Good to have you back.
Jim Cripanuk

woodmills1

well, as of wed. afternoon the water is back, pretty easy job except for pulling the hose and pump out..  the well is 300 feet deep so I dropped down to a 5gpm pump and changed the switch to a 40/60 psi and now have great pressure.  today i start to shop for a furnace.
  the offical investigation into the shooting is still going on though we had an improptu wake at our local watering hole.  one of our friends got a hold of a bottle of tequila that paul had last taken a drink from so we all had a shot in his memory.  his son and daughter were there and said we were helping them cope.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!