iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks

Started by Stephen Alford, February 10, 2007, 06:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Alford

Thanks to all you sawmill guys for the knowledge and taking the time to share it ! Since finding this site some time back it was a huge help for me with my circular mill. Sold recently, tried to saw one to many picea hernius. Sure do miss the sound of that old girl early on a cold morning.  only bad thing that ever happened was built a cover for the saw blade .top half only.   Allow time for saw to come up to even temp if you make a cover, or be prepared for the wildest wobble since disco.  Any way thanks again Stephen.
logon

Jeff

I'll say your welcome even if ya aint talkin ta me. :D   I'm an old circle mill rat so maybe I'll suffice.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

DanG, ders ol Saddam again, thought Jeff had hung him up to dry.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Greg Cook

Stephen, you're absolutely right about the information, the knowledge, and the WISDOM shared on this site. Even if a person has no desire to mill lumber or harvest timber, they can learn a lot about life and work right here. Maybe I oughta take my daughter out of school and have her study the Forum each day instead, with daily summaries and reports. She's bound to learn more than they teach in schools these days.
"Ain't it GOOD to be alive and be in TENNESSEE!" Charlie Daniels

Corley5

Quote from: Stephen Alford on February 10, 2007, 06:33:53 PM
a cover for the saw blade .top half only. Allow time for saw to come up to even temp if you make a cover, or be prepared for the wildest wobble since disco.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!